Reviews for Phoenix
Xyoras chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Well, you could put a last time thing up after a quick (attack) authors note, then give a brief summary of the dim litted duos escape, maybe throw in a mad geoduck or on is for the fun of it, then after their initial escape, they realize that they are actually still on the western side of Kanto, not the Eastern side, and after realizing that they have to go back in, the Samurai guy falls to his knees and cries out 'NNNOOOOo' and 'why Arceus whyiyiy, (
the it is the y noise repeating like i yin yih)
The. They travel back through the mountain and have Ashs Zibat guide them, then after they leave, dog tired, they set up camp and head to Cerulean City then next day, maybe along the way one of them catches a new Pokemon, maybe not, they get some training in, maybe Zubat is a little disobedient at the beginning, but eventually, after several spectacularly failed battles, he realizes that ash is actually a good person, and can help him win, then maybe they reach Cerulean City, and eat and eventually challenge the gym. Maybe ash battles misty, maybe he doesnt.
Xyoras chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
You notice that ghost and dragon are the two most consistent types?
Kanto - Agatha - Lance
Candice
Brycen
Wulfric
Xyoras chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
My account name is Xyoras, I'm just not logged in yet.
You could have had ash catch a Manley just west I think it was, or was it east, well any way, either west or east of viridian, and just train the Manley up a little so that it could beat the shit out of bROCK. So my question is, why didn't you?
Again, please PM me on the account Xyoras for your response, please.
lpfreek chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Best of luck mate. Hope to see another chapter in the future.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
As swift a strike, as't true hammer blow

Naught quicker hast one to be found

Having quality, no reproach show

become beloved of mine, tale profound
THE BLACK PRINCE OF DARKNESS chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
I hope everything works out.
I like this fic by the way and will follow it so if any updates are coming in the future i would love to read it.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I am sorry to hear about your issues and that this is going on Hiatus as I found it very interesting

I am a bit confused though on what you meant about not having any guidelines to be honest

If it helps one of the things that helps my writers block is when I read other fanfics that are similiar

I could also make the suggestion that Ash and Nobunaga are looking for the ball when they find Team Rocket

I do have a question, more like a request for when the hiatus ends. Can Giovanni be Ash's father? Please, please, please.
SilentSniper05 chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
Well good luck, hope tomsee this soon if possible
SilentSniper05 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Whoot i love realistic stories and btw good luck at making the way you want it
ARevolt chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Stories looking great so far, looking forward to the next chapter; best of luck with the moving :), nice to see more different starter fics too; always enjoyed the well written ones
Slinky12355 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope you continue this story soon. Since it is a really go story.
Slinky12355 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This so far is a really good fanfiction, so keep up the good work. Also I agree with you that Traveler is a really good fanfiction.
ews1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Thats pretty shit, good luck with all that. Might be easier to go off the games instead of the anime.
Mateusz chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Hey, don't worry about it. Glad you let us know, and take your time. I know you say you don't feel comfortable in the Pokemon universe yet, but your fic is already one of the better ones out there. If you find the time I'd suggest reading Traveler by The Straight Elf if you haven't already - it's a good guideline for writing stories like these, and it has a sort of legendary status in this archive.

Hope your situation improves as much as it can.
Guardian Aerofire chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Listen to Grieves. Good rap music, particularly Sunny Side of Hell and Growing Pains. They're good songs.