Reviews for The Antithesis of the Chinchilla
can you make it a multi-chapter story please ( : 3
magdilen chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very cute.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw, man, that was ADORABLE! How cute Yugi is. I was wondering, briefly, what had happened to Maxwell since he wasn't even mentioned in the show, and then I remember "duh, this is fanfiction, you ninny; pay attention." lol

You are an extraordinary writer, and I commend you highly.

I am... mildly confused about the title, though. Where exactly is the chinchilla?

~ Umbrae
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This story was awesome! Could you either update or write a sequel? Please? Thank you.
Scarab Dynasty chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I rather hope you do continue this. It's interesting, well written and not entirely pointless at all. In fact a detailed plot could very well brew.

Whether story continues or not, I congratulate you on as job well done. Cute!
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I didn't like this one as much as the others-too silly without being funny, too serious without having an explination for why the reader should care about the dog (some sort of tie to the future and the show would have solved that- you almost got there with the puzzle, but because the DOG didn't feel strongly about it it didn't quite work).

It was VERY VERY cute though. I'd enjoy seeing Maxwell's openion of Yami or something like that. He's a cool character.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I'm assuming that a chinchilla is the animal one thinks of when thinking of Yugi? And so Maxwell is the antithesis? Cute little fic; too bad Maxwell dies off in about seven years, since he doesn't exist the anime/manga. :)
Kiriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
The best and most kawaii chibi Yugi story I've ever read. Write more stories, please!
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
soon,please.
Echo chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
aww...that's so sweet :) I can't believe no one's reviewed this yet! *sigh* really well written. so cute, too! I'm going to go hug my dog now...lol
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
That was very fluffy, in more than one sense! Hahaha, the dog worked out much better than the chinchilla, considering a chinchilla's brain is about the size of a walnut; it certainly wouldn't have been as sweet.

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I've been really lazy in my writing, but I've got an idea. I think I'll lay Kingdom to rest for a little while longer and indulge in some humour. Keep on writing!