Reviews for Twisted Family Tales
Kushka chapter 36 . 5/6
Great story
TinaF chapter 36 . 4/8
Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
FireFlower77 chapter 1 . 4/6
when Felix talks to Alice and calls her "my love" you don't need to use the article 'il' you only need "amore" and if you want, then "mio" after and not might want to check that, cause even if I do know a bit of Italian, it's not my first language, spanish is. but for this I'm just going by gut feeling of what sounds more appropriate)

ps1. Alice and ...Felix!? Talk about size opposites... ps2. I'm crossing my fingers for Edward not to be killed. he might be a major a**hole but I think it is mostly cause instead of the official version of him being a prude know-it-all eternal 17 year old... your version is more like he's on red kryptonite or something... ps3. I've been SO looking for a fic that features Jasper as daddy... I'm loving it. ps4. Jake imprinted! (LOL!) PS5. I REALLY HOPE YOU DIDN'T KILL EDWARD OFF.
FireFlower77 chapter 1 . 4/4
rent is way way way way to cheap... even in a small town...
Twilight-Survivor chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
“I know about the difference between fraternal and identical twins. Not everyone does, but he was just pointing it out to Bella. It wasn't meant to make it seem like they didn't already know that boy/girl twins can't be identical.“

Actually there ARE identical boy/girl twins although it’s extremely rare. National Geographic covers it in their “in the womb - multiples” video which I own. A lot of what we were told in school about multiples has been proven incorrect in the past 10 years. My family has a very high percentage of multiples since many of us hyperovulate so I’ve always had a facanation with them and that was BEFORE I went into the medical field 20 years ago. After that my interest in the topic only grew. That video blew so much of what I thought I knew out of the water and I’ve taken tons of medical courses and CME’s over the past 20 years so I was well educated on this before modern medicine threw out half of what we knew about multiples.

I’m really enjoying your story. I had honestly thought I had already read all of the Jasper/Bella stories as I keep re-reading them but was pleasantly surprised when I found one I hadn’t read yet, this one. Thank you for sharing it.
Kushka chapter 36 . 11/8/2017
Great story
Kayozm chapter 27 . 11/2/2017
Mm, I just had quite a bit of fun looking at your Jasperj-b boards on Pinterest...
latreasem1 chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
I am really enjoying this story. What makes me like a particular story is when your description of the scene is playing out, I can picture it in my mind. Like the scene where Bella is about to crawl into bed, and is stopped by the expression on Jaspers face I can close my eyes and see it as if I'm watching a movie. So good job.
Kayozm chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Lol, turns out I'm up to chapter 7!
Kayozm chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
I'm glad whoever told you to stop writing just as you dedicating more to them. Keep writing! You say you're not a writer in your profile, but I'll take that to mean you don't do it professionally. You're still a writer. And I love that you take a lot io time to research.I'm enjoying your story so far!
(I'm reviewing I the app and have to pick a chaptercan't remember what chapter I was up to so I'm choosing 3 a bit randomly...)
monica03 chapter 36 . 6/8/2017
I really enjoyed your story. The Pinterest board really did add to it. It's fun to be able to follow along with the story. I am so glad they got their HEA!
monica03 chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
It is really cool that you made a Pinterest board that goes along with your story. I don't think I have ever seen that done before.
Cullen Cousin chapter 36 . 5/17/2017
Loved the story! Great job!
tammyleeroberts chapter 33 . 3/21/2017
Love this story hope there will be more like it
jackassica chapter 27 . 3/9/2017
I really love this story. The only problem I had with it was in conversations I got really confused as who was talking. In the paragraphs of speech there should be a name to indicate who is talking. Especially when there is a large group of people talking. Let's take for example, when the whole group is in the judgement room talking about not using their powers in the battle to show all the other vamps they are strong. Esme speaks up about Carlisle, I didn't realise it was Esme until the next paragraph. As a reader it can get frustrating. We should be able to read a story without a lot of thought. Yeah mystery is good in stories but us something as little as this it shouldn't be the thing that is mysterious. But really I love the story and how you went about the changes in Breaking Dawn. Good job.