Reviews for Twisted Family Tales
monica03 chapter 36 . 6/8
I really enjoyed your story. The Pinterest board really did add to it. It's fun to be able to follow along with the story. I am so glad they got their HEA!
monica03 chapter 7 . 6/6
It is really cool that you made a Pinterest board that goes along with your story. I don't think I have ever seen that done before.
Cullen Cousin chapter 36 . 5/17
Loved the story! Great job!
tammyleeroberts chapter 33 . 3/21
Love this story hope there will be more like it
jackassica chapter 27 . 3/9
I really love this story. The only problem I had with it was in conversations I got really confused as who was talking. In the paragraphs of speech there should be a name to indicate who is talking. Especially when there is a large group of people talking. Let's take for example, when the whole group is in the judgement room talking about not using their powers in the battle to show all the other vamps they are strong. Esme speaks up about Carlisle, I didn't realise it was Esme until the next paragraph. As a reader it can get frustrating. We should be able to read a story without a lot of thought. Yeah mystery is good in stories but us something as little as this it shouldn't be the thing that is mysterious. But really I love the story and how you went about the changes in Breaking Dawn. Good job.
jeoliverio chapter 36 . 2/26
I really like this story, because there was some violence and sadness but Jasper and Bella didn't have to be seperated and go through heart breaking time like a lot of other stories.
orchidluv chapter 19 . 2/26
I really like where this story is going, the plot, the secrecy, the wondering what's going to happen next, but it's annoying that Bella always wants to wait or is made to wait so long before being turned!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 2/26
I can't recall if there is some reason why they haven't changed Bella yet. I know she was apprehensive but it's been, what, a month or so now? With the danger coming and them knowing she's a sheild, it wold make sense to just get it over with and train her.
orchidluv chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm really liking her family's back story!
mamakarina chapter 36 . 1/21
I loved this story! Thank you!
it's simply me n you chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Happy that Garrett & Kate have met up

Edward is one mixed up guy at the moment.
Kushka chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
Absolutely great story
Sassyvampmama chapter 36 . 11/10/2016
Beautiful story, thanks for sharing.
nickaroos chapter 36 . 11/10/2016
Such a great ending. I so appreciate how you moved into the future enough to really see how things unfolded as few stories do that.

Thank you for all your hard work and sharing your story with us.
melanieintn chapter 36 . 11/3/2016
Awesome story and I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for writing it!