Reviews for Schism
Sahren Athykyna chapter 19 . 5/16
Wow! This was really really good! I love the adaptation.
FourShot411 chapter 19 . 3/4
Thanks for posting! I loved it!
I don’t usually like/read AUs but I took a chance in this one and I’m so glad I did!
Amazing story!
LoneWolf2389 chapter 19 . 7/7/2018
Awesome story...i’ve never read a AU story before...really enjoyed this one...and great job on star wars lines came altogether together.

I would definitely see this if this was a movie
LoneWolf2389 chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Already love this story
RoseCourt13 chapter 19 . 2/19/2018
I love how Ben's favorite game is Exploding Kittens
Magesa chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
I'm not usually a big fan of high school AUs but I just loved this!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
Wow! It's been a while since I've read a great t rated story on here! This was absolutely fantastic and so raw and pure!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
First high school AU I've ever read for Star Wars! Great job with lining it up with the movies in creative ways. And I love how you pulled off Reylo! Some advice though- figure out a way for Ben to have "Kylo Ren" as a nickname or something, just one more link to the movie.
cinimar chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
Ahhh a lovely ending. I liked the complement to Phasma! Okay but serious talk now. Any chance we could have the story of Han and Leia and Luke when they were at university? Because I'd like to hear that :D xo
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
Okay, I'm teary... Thank you so much for this wonderful tale ️
Anonnie chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
All I can say is WOW. I have really enjoyed reading this story it had such a beautiful plot. I can't than you enough for writing this story as every chapter bought a smile to my face, honestly I could sit and read this story over and over again. You have an amazing talent, keep up the amazing work! -
megumisakura chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
love it!
it was a excellent story ,where you blended perfectly star wars characters with a teen story,its really an great work!
lavi0123 chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
Sequel! Sequel! This story was amazing and a great take on TFA!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
Whoa! That's one helluva chapter! Great job, your story keeps me on the edge of my seat :O Can't wait for the final chapters! Keep it up, you're amazing!