Reviews for Schism
Bowtie Kitten chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
Snoke is a fucker, no doubt about it.
cinimar chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
I'm so glad they're all (well, somewhat) okay!
cloudybahi chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
What! no I wany more chapters is there going to be an epilogue
ShortySC22 chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
I loved this chapter in relation to the rest of the story and can't wait to see where you'll go from here, ending with prom?
mercyandmagic chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
Aw poor Poe. 3 He needs many hugs. From Finn and his friends.
Snoke is going to be roasted in the court of public opinion, I hope. Poetic justice?
bluejustice13 chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
Oh my, this is not good, not good! Is Ben alright? Rey? Finn? I need information! Continue!
megumisakura chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
OMG!this chapter is very good!
cloudybahi chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Jesus Christ this have me chills (thats good) keep it up :)
mercyandmagic chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Noooooo! Kids, kids, kids...I know they'll live but I want to see Snoke get some serious payback.
cinimar chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
I had to steal myself to actually read this chapter, I was so anxious! Please update soon! On man these dumb kids are driving me mad. Stop being so reckless!
bluejustice13 chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Whoa, this is intense! I am on the edge of my seat!
Miss Corrine chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Snoke you psychotic, paranoid jerk! Can I attack Snoke? Cause I really want to. Naturally they had a somewhat good plan. But nooo, it had to go wrong. Please let them only come out with minor injuries. Better yet, have Poe and Finn catch Snoke and get Rey and Ben out. I am so ready for the next chapter. You did a good job on this one though.
ShortySC22 chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
What a chapter! I love how the parents find out (of course they'd get caught) and I love the nonchalant way Ben asked Rey to go to prom. Can't wait for more!
stellarthought chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
Snoke's about to turn them into roast beef? My bunny and myself are both shocked. SHOCKED!
I'm not 100% sure I understood what happened, cause my hands and my eyes have been trembling the last 5 sentences, but Snoke didn't find the recording, did he? That's still in Ben's phone, right?
Oh god, what's gonna happen now? I cannot wait till tomorrow to find out. I CAN'T! I SIMPLY CAN'T! I'M OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Woah woah woah, what?! Is Snoke insane? I mean, I have a strong feeling that the adults are going to get there and save their sorry asses because this was beyond stupid (and not even clever stupid, just really stupid). They should have done this during school hours AT LEAST. Or not at all and thought things through more. But for Snoke to set a fire in his own home with two students inside is pretty sloppy, unless there's something I'm missing. If the cops show up and find out he did nothing to "help" them, they'll know something's up.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »