Reviews for Schism
engineerwenlock chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
Interesting, suspenseful, if a bit overdramatic. But that's high school for you.
engineerwenlock chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
Love the food fight in the end of the chapter. You're dealing with a lot of heavy stuff in this story and it's nice to see Luke being there for these kids.
megumisakura chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
great chapter!
aleksmorozova chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
I hate so much with a fiery passion. Aw the Organa-Solo family moment! I feel bad for poor Ben, as he did things that are really bad but now he realizes that it's bad and he wants redemption but he's afraid of Snoke. It makes me so sad. Snoke is such a horrible person, and I hope someone can force choke the life out of him. Or he get run over by a bus or hit by a train. Either ways he has to suffer. (I HATE THE FEELINGS YOU GAVE ME!) I hope you write another Reylo fic, since tumblr is stressing me out with the hate and Rey Skywalker theories and I just want it to stop. I need a break from all of this pandemonium and discordance. But people don't understand the meaning of freedom of speech and don't give a flying fùçk about other people's opinions. But luckily people agree on Stormpilot (although they ship Kylux/Huxlo, Reylux, and Reyva/BlueRey—ships I don't ship at all, because they don't really interact. Which is why I question PoeRey and Reyva most of all. Kylux I can't see happening, FinnRey is like middle school crush of Finn's behalf, and Stormpilot is like a high school sweetheart/best friend turned lover type of relationship and Reylo is that angsty college relationship.
woeismexx chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Another awesome chapter :) Han is out! Yessss. Can't wait to see what plan Ben, Rey, Finn, and Poe will manufacture, I think it will go well ...hopefully.
mercyandmagic chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
"Hux is an emotional five year old" - congratulations, that is a perfect description of his character.
Miss Corrine chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
No, no, no. This chapter was a slam of feels. Leia finally took Ben away from Snoke. Finally! They also know about Ben and Rey. Also, Ben shouldn't think negative. Just be a bit happy for now. I'm just worried about the groups plan. My guess it's going to be perfectly planned and go completely wrong.
ShortySC22 chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Loved this chapter and poor Ben and Rey for having their relationship revealed to their parents/guardians like that but I loved the end with the family reunion of Han, Leia, and Ben. And still no more prom details! Hmmmm. Can't wait for more.
bluejustice13 chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Aw, such a happy moment! I wonder how it'll all turn out!
cloudybahi chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Love It so much rn. Please add some more reylo fluff moments :)
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Leia was a rock star in this chapter! I'm a little anxious about Luke's talk with Rey and Finn but I can't seeing it being too much different, other than maybe concern that Rey's immediate reaction to the situation was to throw a punch.

The kids coming up with a plan together is somewhat comforting because at least they can bounce ideas off of each other. See, now I have faith that it won't be so stupid I'll cringe. That being said, I might cringe anyway. I've always been such a stickler for rules lol.
stellarthought chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, seriously, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
Leia having "the talk" with Ben? I'm laughing so hard my coffee spewing out of my nose! I immediately pictured actual Leia having the talk with actual Ben, when he was little. I mean, someone must have. Either her, or Han or Luke. It must have been hilarious! What do you think little Ben's first reaction was? I'm betting 20 bucks on "Ew!"
This chapter was so... dramatically masterful. I know it's a hackneyed way of putting it but that's exactly what it was. The entire scene in Snoke's office was priceless. And the way you portray Ben's inner state is absolutely realistic and perfect and moving. And now I'm suffering again until the next chapter's out.
ShortySC22 chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
As always, I loved this. I love how protective everyone is of each other and I really love Ben and Rey, even if Poe and Finn don't trust Ben yet, they trust Rey. Can't wait to see what all of the parents will say.
mercyandmagic chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
Hux's nostrils flared at Rey taking Ben's hand. He's either reeaaaaalllly determined to be Ben's friend or he's pining away for Ben all by himself.
megumisakura chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
WOW! that was big fight,great chapter!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »