Reviews for Heroes Never Die
Agh...
AnimeGamerGirl23 chapter 13 . 1/26
Tracer and Ben is my Ship
Mathew5641 chapter 32 . 1/20
Who doesn't love a good old jail break out of prison
Sorry I can't offer much in a review I'm not very good at these Hope this suffice

Keep up the amazing work cannot wait to see the next chapter
Mathew5641 chapter 31 . 1/20
You got a love a story that celebrates someone's birthday and not to mention the giant mecca that has opponent that looks like a gremlin
Guest chapter 32 . 10/22/2017
MAKE MORE CHAPTER
Guest chapter 32 . 10/21/2017
Okay
ThatChronicKid chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
Great chapter, love the Doomfist breaking out of prison part.
The Idea Dude chapter 31 . 8/21/2017
Would you consider doing a Ben 10 crossover with "Agents of Mayhem" please?
Gamer In Training chapter 31 . 7/30/2017
Nice chapter as always, a nice chapter since i'm starting to main Symmetra after i got her legendary anniversary skin. I starting to feel things heating up at the moment. Good job and i hope you'll have more plots for us very soon.

PS: Ben holding Satya's hand at the end is a great ending.
VladImpaler chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
I really like the serious and trained Ben from this depicted him as more then just a hand to wear the omnitrix,he is a capable warrior and the same reason Alien Force was my favorite series sints Ben really acted seriously on the missions,takeing the job less fun and more like an important is really a side of his character that was never truly exploited,maybe exept the Ben 10 000 episode.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/27/2017
You are doing an amazing job with this story, keep it up. That said there is one thing that has been bugging me about this story.

Ben has unintentionally made Winston obsolete. Ben is apparently better at science and in this canon was the one who defeated Doomfist.

What role does Winston serve to the team anymore?
Arrow1021 chapter 31 . 7/25/2017
this chapter was amazing. please keep up the good work. this story is awsome.
ThatChronicKid chapter 31 . 7/24/2017
A wonderful chapter. The ending to it almost had me in tears of joy.
Dat-Story chapter 31 . 7/24/2017
Chapter was super awesome as always but man... that's a huge amount of money someone can make in first place.
Commander3428961 chapter 17 . 7/23/2017
So, when does the second Sombra show up?