Reviews for Heroes Never Die
The Idea Dude chapter 31 . 8/21
Would you consider doing a Ben 10 crossover with "Agents of Mayhem" please?
Gamer In Training chapter 31 . 7/30
Nice chapter as always, a nice chapter since i'm starting to main Symmetra after i got her legendary anniversary skin. I starting to feel things heating up at the moment. Good job and i hope you'll have more plots for us very soon.

PS: Ben holding Satya's hand at the end is a great ending.
VladImpaler chapter 9 . 7/29
I really like the serious and trained Ben from this depicted him as more then just a hand to wear the omnitrix,he is a capable warrior and the same reason Alien Force was my favorite series sints Ben really acted seriously on the missions,takeing the job less fun and more like an important is really a side of his character that was never truly exploited,maybe exept the Ben 10 000 episode.
You are doing an amazing job with this story, keep it up. That said there is one thing that has been bugging me about this story.

Ben has unintentionally made Winston obsolete. Ben is apparently better at science and in this canon was the one who defeated Doomfist.

What role does Winston serve to the team anymore?
Arrow1021 chapter 31 . 7/25
this chapter was amazing. please keep up the good work. this story is awsome.
ThatChronicKid chapter 31 . 7/24
A wonderful chapter. The ending to it almost had me in tears of joy.
Dat-Story chapter 31 . 7/24
Chapter was super awesome as always but man... that's a huge amount of money someone can make in first place.
Commander3428961 chapter 17 . 7/23
So, when does the second Sombra show up?
VladImpaler chapter 10 . 7/9
This review box is messed up.I ment to say "I hate Omniverse almost as much as the not THAT much but I still hate it"
VladImpaler chapter 7 . 7/9
I really hate as much as the ,not THAT much but I still hate it.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 7/3
Benjamin T Zieglar? What does the T stand for? XD

Intriguied.

Oh wow, Junkrat, roadhog and Reaper!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 7/3
Pretty cool. Oh, and Symmetra has a thing for Ben?

The smoothie chase, with Ben being all dramatic when it was spilled. priceless :D
VladImpaler chapter 4 . 7/3
I really like to imagine this Ben as Ben 10 000 from the original guy was just awesome,rough attitude,but so his grown man look was also eye catching.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 7/3
Wow! very intriguing idea, clones of ben with omnitrixesscattered across dimensions! And Ben in overwatch, adopted by Mercy. Sweet D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/3