Reviews for Dirge
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I can totally buy Blake and Sub partnering up to hunt down Adam (though I doubt they could beat him when they do.)
AmbivertCollegeGuy chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I think both Neptune and Sun were incredibly out of character.

I know they're both from Mistral and there's a chance they knew Pyrrha as more than just the champion of Mistral but it's never stated in canon nor in this story which makes Neptune's anger and Sun's tears really out of place.

It's like if Neptune just lost Weiss. The closest girl he's ever been with. Or if Neptune was Jaune.

And that includes all the friendliness with SSSN. You should have established how close they were to RWBY and JNPR rather than give it for granted.
Howling Armadillo chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Interesting interpretation. I've never really thought of the possibility that team SSSN might not know about Pyrrha.

I've got mixed thoughts on Sun at this stage in the game. As much as we all know his feelings for Blake are genuine, I have trouble imagining that he'd leave his team behind. It's definitely one of those situations where I feel it could go either way. Though if he does chase Blake, he'll probably spend the better part of Season 4 convincing her to let him catch her.