Reviews for Treat you like a Prince
knightstar26 chapter 13 . 8/26
Oh this is so beautifully written! I was a little unsure at first because the roles are usually switched in most fics, but you handled the scenario and the characters wonderfully. I liked how you kept Severus' personality even while you introduced his submissive side. I also loved how gently, yet firm Harry was with Severus. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the fact that it's not longer!
vocaloid-miku-sing chapter 1 . 7/13
MOREEE
SlytherinHAC44 chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
Please please please I beg of you do a sequel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved that story it was so well written and said so much with out saying to much OML I’m probably making no sense but just know that your stories are amazing thank you for writing!
Sirdusty chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
Chicken Alfredo is my favorite pasta
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
That is the cutest thing I've read in months. Lol
Nymph chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
HAHAHAHA HERMIONE TAKE THAT YA BITCH
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 4/20/2017
Loved it and can't wait for the next update
Soreto-the-Random chapter 10 . 3/27/2017
I'm going to be dead of such beautiful history, I truly enjoy every word...it's just wonderfully written, I'm a big fan of yours.
Soreto-the-Random chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I have to muffle my squealing with a pillow, because this is just too cute!
Soreto-the-Random chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I love it! I need more 3
snape.rickman chapter 13 . 3/25/2017
Awwwww so cuteee! Sequel with mpreg pls pls
Geistervogel chapter 13 . 3/20/2017
thanks for the story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
What?! It finish?! Please I want more!
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
More of the relationship between Severus, Harry and their respective friends please. Severus also has godfather duties when it comes to Draco and his other friendships which Harry should be encouraging, And then there is teddy, Andromeda, the Weasleys, Neville, Luna etc.

An excited Narcissa planning Sev's wedding and what of the pregnancy?
Reader629 chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
Loved it! Loved it all, definitely saving it!