Reviews for Fierce
Queen of Doom and Despair chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
the story is good-
but why tag it as a snily story, its clearly not. kinda mean to snily shippers dont u think?
Just a reader chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Honestly, I don't get why the pairing is put as [Severus S, Lily Evans P.] , I opened this fic expecting to find Snily fic and instead found a Jily fic that depicted Sev in a bad light. Honestly, it sickens me that Snily shippers can't be left alone. Instead, we're tricked in such deplorable ways. Please change the pairing. It is clearly not what is written.
jonski chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Snape can now date umbitch. They deserve each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Snape's reaction please? I normally love Snape, but I kind of want to see his perverted-ness creepily watching James and Lily, and then maybe Lily, James, Sirius and Mooney, or one of Lily's friends is angry because they read Snape's journal or see him writing in it or see him drawing a creepy picture with him in James' position...
Yellow Crayon chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Enjoyed it! I do agree with some of the other reviewers that it might be wise to change the pairing.

I really loved your characterization of James, especially during his talk with Lily after the match. I liked your Lily and Sirius as well: a lot of people tend to write Lily as a saint, which she isn't. Well done!
SitOnMyNoFace chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This isn't what I had expected, but it was still very hot. Very plausible, I admire that. Good job.
orangejuicerights chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Why does it list Lily and Snape as a couple?
request chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
unfortunately I don't have account.

request

as there simpy is too many Macho sexgod Harry stories with half the witches in his harem.

Sub Harry/Domme Petunia.

Petunia got hit by a stray curse during Lilly's wedding or other event where Lily was present, the curse altered her sexual appetite and made her much more dominant, with much greater physical strength causing a breakup with Vernon, making her extremely bitter towards Lilly and magic, when Harry is give to her Petunia soon decide to make Harry her personal sex toy.
They live in a nice detached house a few miles to nearest neighbour, Petunia visits diagon alley mayby 2 or 3 times a year to collect both sex and beuty potions and toys.

Harry goes to muggle school like normal children, but Petunia drives him both ways to minimize the time Harry is out of her control and to prevent Harry from socializing with other people, also Harry wears chastity and blugs to school, but can remove the blug for toilet. Petunia drives the car inside the garage, and Harry is immediately stripped of clothing and dragged to bathroom for ritualistic cleansing ( spreader bars, arm hooks while washing and enemas ) followed by suiting up and rewarding.

In home Harry does indoor work like cleaning, cooking and laundy while restrained, gagged, masked and suited and almost every room has some hooks and bars where Petunia can chain Harry while in use, Petunia makes Harry wear lockable stiletto heels in order to restrict his movement if Harry tries to escape and because the added height allows her more leverage when she bends him over to use the boypussy.

Harry has two bedrooms 1st is a fake if someone comes checking how Harry lives, the secon is hidden and sound proof room with chains and a bed leading to Petunia's "playroom" wich is also hidden, and has stairs to Petunias bedroom and door to corridor next to bathroom.

Strapons, chastity belt with vibrating blugs, latex bodysuit, pet training, pet crawling ,speaking only when spoken to, humiliation, sensory deprivation, chained while not in use, pussy feeding, straightjacket and enemas, as well as sound recorder playing while Harry is asleep telling Harry to obey mistress and obedience is pleasure.

some of the ideas are from ''Know your place'' by oraldeviant and some from ''Petunia's Pet''
Leia Rome chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I LOVED IT IT WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE
DarkFireheartNinja chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Really loved the characterization of Lily and James - I don't know if this was your intention but Lily really does come across as someone who's convinced of their own goodness and yet is not a complete saint.
Good story, but you might want to change the summary thing from [Lily Evans P., Severus S.] to [Lily Evans P., James P.] because clearly that's what the pairing here is. And why is Remus put as a character too? He doesn't even appear in the story.
BlueJeanMistress chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Wow, very interesting and well-written. I'd love to see where this goes. Please continue and update soon :)
my1alias chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Holy..that was so incredibly amazing! I love these two so much! Great way for him to prove that he cares for her, although any heterosexual guy in his right mind would go down on a girl. Still, this was adorable and hot. Much love!
Bob chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Nice story. Although I really hope you don't ruin this by adding more chapters and making it Lily and Snape
Kazetoame chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
One, please remember that Severus was raised in the muggle world with an asshat of a father, so he has a bit of a coloured past with muggles. I seriously doubt that drew him, not sure he really cared. It was power, power for himself and over those who looked down on him for superficial reasons. He is an anger, bitter, teenager with one hell of a brain, the to match who dreams of sticking it to everyone who lorded over him. Lily asks too much, too fast for him. She talks at him, not with him, therein lies the biggest problem for which Severus returns in kind. Yet, her she is lusting after Potter, forgiving and completely forgetting what this schmuck has done since the bleeding train. Maybe certain gryffindors need to wake up and smell their own hypocrisy. If this is indeed a Lily and Sev piece, then communication needs to happen, he needs to explain and she needs to open her ears and damn well listen.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
But of course Marauders who beat up Sev four on one aren't criminals...and 'don't make me hex you' isn't a threat. Sev could win an Order of Merlin for capturing every DE in Britain and Lily still wouldn't love him.

However, you summed it up-'Lily didn't care any more'.