Reviews for An Instant
Celia chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Read it again and had me in tears again. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
OmG, that was beautiful! I couldn't stop crying, this was so heart-wrenching.
Pionscor chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I cried the hole time reading this story. Love ur stories. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for more of ur storie. Just hope they don't make me cry
LOL but seriously I do love ur stories.
quilter7aroma chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This is probably the 10th time I have read this and I cry every time. Great job.
chegar123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I love all your stories but this one is so heartbreaking yet beautiful. Amazing work, keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This is incredibly beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This was one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read. It was sad but so touching and beautiful. I have an aunt and uncle who passed away a month to the day apart. When love is that strong sometimes not even death can keep you apart. Thank you for writing this.
bobolovesclyde chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
i am crying so hard i can't see
Scorpionnumber1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh my gwad! That was so sad and yet adorable. I loved how they called their daughter Megan and I hated how they all died but you didit in a beautiful way to make me cry :'-( This reminded me of a great movie called Remember Sunday appart from the ending so if you like that kind of stuff the i highly recomend it. Once again beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh my gosh I loved this story! It pulled on my heart strings and it was so good! Excellent writing!
LindaP chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
WOW. Amazing story.
kae.bird chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Such a fantastic story! Extremely sad, but that's not always a bad thing. Definitely needed a tissue (or ten) while reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
It's so weird to imagine them all old and stuff. But yeah. Pretty emotional
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Absolutely breathtaking
addictedtotv4310 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
This is so perfect. I love it despite how tragic it is. .