Reviews for Adjustments
75645342317 chapter 10 . 1/9
You should update this story it's really good
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 10 . 1/6
Poor Severus:( I like the story though :)
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
if severus was related harry before he found out he was the kids why didnt he leave the kid with him
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Okay the backstory was good but changing the names of the parents was soooooo confusingggggg
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
why doesnt noone notice the bars on the window?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Upon reading the brief story about what happened to a young Severus & how he became so estranged from his own mother & brother whilst being severely abused by his own it

had me reaching for a hankie or two!

The fact that Severus has been able to achieve as much as he

has in his life despite what his biological father did to him

just shows that he's a mentally strong person who has such a high sense of both duty, honor & responsibility...aalong with

a lot of stubborness! With the amount of emotional baggage that

Severus has in his life from his childhood, Voldemort so how

is he going to be able to cope with this latest development?

That young Harry Potter, is actually Severus's son & that Lily

did in fact hide the truth from him...but will both be able to

form any type of relationship together?

If Severus is able to reveal details about Harry's mother Lily

and show him that he does understand what its like to suffer from abuse then they might be able to at least find some kind

of common ground for a relationship?
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Hmm...I'm guessing that its because of the seriousness of the

current condition of young Harry is why Poppy isn't using a blood replacement potion...undoubtably because Harry doesn't

have a lot of blood perhaps left inside of him/or because of

the amount that he's already loss that the potion wouldn't be

able to replace it quickly enough. Which is why I guessing that

the more traditional muggle means of a blood transfusion is being considered for Harry.

I just love the way that you've portrayed the relationship between Severus and Albus...and how they obviously seem to have a great deal of regard/fondness for each other. I can't wait to find out if Albus will manage to get Severus to quit his spying job or not...because he's so stubborn? Or just how

badly does Severus want to keep his scret that he'd risk young

Harry's life, unless Poppy's found another blood dononor?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
It was okay, but I really wanted to see Remus visit Harry in

the Hospital Wing. Please do that chapter soon, it's already been 8 years, 1 month,and 12 you don't post chapter 11

soon, I will delete this story from My Favorites!
JAWorley chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
A really good place to read stories about Harry and Snape is . It's an archive dedicated solely to their relationship as mentor, enemy, father and son, or teacher and student. You might consider posting your story there.
JAWorley chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Another thing you might want to work on to improve is verse tense and grammar... example, were instead of was. Read it out loud to see if it sounds right before posting online, that always helps me. Punctuation is another big thing too that I noticed. It's ok to split those super long sentences up into smaller ones, especially if they are different thoughts or topics. The last thing is, don't ever apologize within a story or pop in as yourself. You put in parenthesis your own voice into the story apologizing. Leave your own author comments for the beginning or ending of a chapter, but never in the middle.

Keep up the good work.
JAWorley chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
The big thing I notice in your story is lack of paragraph formation. You have these super long paragraphs that are too hard to read through.

Start a new paragraph each time a new person is speaking, or a new thought, topic, or idea is brought up, and your readers will be able to read through the story more easily.

Otherwise it's good so far. Have you thought about posting it on Potions and Snitches?
GundamPilot03 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I found this and was reading it and it's a very good story. Do you ever plan to possibly write more? If so, I'd say go over some of the chapters again because I noticed some errors and some places where it looked like FanFiction cut out words or sentences.
secretstories chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
I don't know if anybody but the author reads these...but just in case...I am the author of this story. It has been so long since I wrote this that I can't remember how to access my account and no longer have the original email account and don't know what to do. I would like to give this another shot or I am also considering putting it up for adoption but don't know how to access it...any ideas? You can email me at ...
SnapeAngel chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
great chapter..horrible memory severus had to remember

and why is there no more chapters after this? HUM?

*glares like severus at you and stamps foot with arms folded across chest* finish the story idiot child