Reviews for Silver Eyes: Promise
Warrior's way chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Well done. I highly recommend continuing this. It's written in a unique way I'm drawn to and gives some foresight. I love the concept and also feel the same way about Ruby's parentage. I can't wait to read more.
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Well, whether or not you can accept it is irrelevant, Monty himself said that Yang and Ruby are biological (if half) sisters. If Qrow were Ruby's father, then the two would only be cousins. Pretty much end of story there.
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Ughhh dude same! When I saw Qrow's face I flipped because really I saw no possible way that Taiyang was Ruby's dad. I did enjoy this story though! Keep up the good work :D
jaffa3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Please do a sequel. This one shot is to adorable to not have a follow up
dovahseahrol chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Awwwh this story is adorkable. Absolutely like I imagine them. Much like a reviewer before me, IDC even if it's canon that Taiyang is Ruby's father. Qrow's her Dad in my headcanon, and it will always be that way.
Detak chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Qrow as Ruby's father is my most favorite fan theory so far. And even if it is proven false or stated as wrong by the creator, in my head they'll always be father and daughter
JAWXable chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
It's always interesting to see things from another person's view point and Qrow does not disappoint. I also really like how Qrow is probably Ruby's father. (Though that could be personal bias)
yuki tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I am so happy that I'm not the only one that thinks this. :3
tykimchi78 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I love this story! I also believe Qrow is Ruby's father!
Lord Jaric chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Pretty good.

But I must make a statement about your author note. It is something that really bugs me every time I see it come up, so I sorry if I come off as rude. There is no possibility that Qrow is Ruby's father. It is a confirmed fact, both in story and word of god, that Ruby and Yang are half-sisters with different mothers, this makes Tai their father.
Selvira chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is a sweet little story, and a VERY interesting theory. A theory that brings forward a lot of questions. If Qrow was really her father, why didn't they tell her that? Did Summer not let him be a father? How did she get involved with Tai? Was it because it was a better idea not to let him be a single father? QUESTIONS!