Reviews for Sometimes All You Need
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
hahahahahhahahahah

EXCELLENT

this was exactly how it goes in the actual book! I approve it 100% ! omg wonderful

Legolas, my dear Master Elf
just forget the bloody gulls already you have better things to do or 'worry' about... hahhahahahah

amazing one-shot... I WANT MORE words please!
Yukaido chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh, this story tickled me so. Of course that's how the chapter went! ;D Gimli being so forward, not even caring that two little hobbits watched on, then being all non-chalant about it as Legolas is acting like a fish out of water, it's just so cute and funny! I very much enjoyed reading this.
nim draug chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is such a good short story :) Well done :)
non-christian chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
lovely, thank you
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Giggles... cute. But I prefer the longer, drawn out tales - so don't listen to those that complain about length :)
BJ4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was so dang cute! _ I really like that brief glimpse you brought from the books and I really loved Gimli's no-nonsense approach to getting a certain elf's attention. Write on, my friend!
Rose Sared chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
And now I am even more impressed by your review, this story is just lovely, so subtle sweet and in character.

Thanks for your encouragement and keep on posting.

Rose
Soledad chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That was fun! Especially Legolas' "articulate" comment after the kiss.
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
haha. i'm sure *this* must be the accurate one.

very cutesy, while still staying true to the canon/storyline. realistic dialogue too. wonderful! )

-LD
Willowtwig chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh, that was absolutely lovely! I would love to be inside Gimli's head and know his reasoning. Gimli sitting down calm and smiling in satisfaction. Made my day!
Gryphix chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
What fun! I liked reading Merry and Pippin's expressions.

For some reason it seemed so NATURAL that Gimli's kiss would be in there... Maybe it's 'cuz I've read L/G fics before... (:P)
Tel-Me'a chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Very cute, made me laugh aloud.
Dorkie chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
that's funny. I like it! heh.
Jimaine chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Gulls? What gulls?

hah! I liked it. I just kept thinking "well, that's one way to distract him from the sea..." I like this pairing anyway, although I think that the best parts of this fic (or the funniest, anyway) are your notes.

'a few extra lines which I'm SURE Professor Tolkein meant to add.'

:D
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Another fine example that a dwarf *can* best an elf at words...or at least leave him speechless!