Reviews for Sometimes All You Need
Yukaido chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh, this story tickled me so. Of course that's how the chapter went! ;D Gimli being so forward, not even caring that two little hobbits watched on, then being all non-chalant about it as Legolas is acting like a fish out of water, it's just so cute and funny! I very much enjoyed reading this.
nim draug chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is such a good short story :) Well done :)
non-christian chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
lovely, thank you
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Giggles... cute. But I prefer the longer, drawn out tales - so don't listen to those that complain about length :)
BJ4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was so dang cute! _ I really like that brief glimpse you brought from the books and I really loved Gimli's no-nonsense approach to getting a certain elf's attention. Write on, my friend!
Rose Sared chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
And now I am even more impressed by your review, this story is just lovely, so subtle sweet and in character.

Thanks for your encouragement and keep on posting.

Rose
Soledad chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That was fun! Especially Legolas' "articulate" comment after the kiss.
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
haha. i'm sure *this* must be the accurate one.

very cutesy, while still staying true to the canon/storyline. realistic dialogue too. wonderful! )

-LD
Willowtwig chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh, that was absolutely lovely! I would love to be inside Gimli's head and know his reasoning. Gimli sitting down calm and smiling in satisfaction. Made my day!
Gryphix chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
What fun! I liked reading Merry and Pippin's expressions.

For some reason it seemed so NATURAL that Gimli's kiss would be in there... Maybe it's 'cuz I've read L/G fics before... (:P)
Tel-Me'a chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Very cute, made me laugh aloud.
Dorkie chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
that's funny. I like it! heh.
Jimaine chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Gulls? What gulls?

hah! I liked it. I just kept thinking "well, that's one way to distract him from the sea..." I like this pairing anyway, although I think that the best parts of this fic (or the funniest, anyway) are your notes.

'a few extra lines which I'm SURE Professor Tolkein meant to add.'

:D
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Another fine example that a dwarf *can* best an elf at words...or at least leave him speechless!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
LOLOL! NIMUE! That was marvelous!

How good of you to locate and provide for us the TRUE version of the chapter! Was Tolkien's handwriting difficult to decipher? (grin)

Absolutely marvelous. Just positively delightful! I loved Legolas's little "Oh!" and then inability to speak... (grinning all over my face)

Just marvelous. LOL! Thank you!