Reviews for FREAKS
Fairylust chapter 1 . 6/24
Ooh, nice intro! I like the powers you assigned, though I also kinda wish Alfred and Ludwig's powers were reversed, but I can see why you went with what you did. I'll enjoy reading this, I can already tell!

One last thing: DID YOU FLIPPIN QUOTE FROZEN?!
takuya chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
little frozen joke, made me snigger and smile
soverylazy11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
I have read this over and over many times, and I have only one thought in my mind every time I finish it. 'Man, this is too underrated. It's better than a LOT more fanfictions, yet it has under 100 favs?' Seriously though. It is, and this is one of the few completed fanfics out there with 50% action and suspense. Every time I read this work, I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Is that a Frozen pun? Because I swear, the Ice-Power person having a 'kingdom of isolation' is a Frozen pun. Also, great first chapter, I'm loving it already.
mssunnymuffins chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
Beeeest! Read this whole story in one day! I loved the powers and how they kinda matched the characters, loved how pretty much every one had their ship assessed, and i LOVE lovi and frat seeing in slow motion and being saved by . wish their was more japan but i always wish their was more japan ;D. Fav your story and will b reading more from you if you have it!
Hello. Nothing to see here chapter 26 . 6/8/2016
'-admiring his new friend's courage and it filled him with determination' UNDERTALE sorry only thing I thought when I saw it
All My Fandoms Are Killing Me chapter 30 . 6/4/2016
Great ending. I really liked this story. You are a good writer and you do well in this site. Good luck in the future.
Ok, bye.
Butter Bunny chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
Please at least write an epilogue. This was great.
Bob chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
This was awesome!
StrongPanda chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Is there a sequel? this deserves a sequel
Chykori chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
That was a nice ending. I like how you wrote it.
pastaaddict chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Will there be a sequel? :)
Taeras chapter 30 . 5/31/2016
Is that it? Has this wonderful fanfiction ended? I hooe you will at least add and epilogue. The last bit felt..a little to rushed. But over all this was a really great story and I enjoyed reading every chapter of it!
All My Fandoms Are Killing Me chapter 29 . 5/26/2016
ARTHUR!
pastaaddict chapter 29 . 5/26/2016
Is the doctor really dead? SAVE ARTHUR!