Reviews for True Home
Bloody Phantom chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
it feels like you're starting to drag. i liked the story. I really, really did. I love the tension Liane had with her family (her father especially), Legolas, and herself but now you started to go off in a whole different thing. seriously, what is up with writing about their time back in middle earth? i just feel like you are going on and on with no clear ending, almost like you put Liane in another situation because you didn't know how to end the story. She defeated the stones and the problem and now this thing with the incantation going wonkers. you barely even mentioned Legolas. You could have, at least, went into Legolas point of view, just to see how he is doing. I don't know. I guess I'm just losing interest. By the looks of it, you got plenty of positive reviews still. I guess its just me. I like reading more about the development of relationships and that was how it was in the beginning, but the story diverted from that with this trip back to middle earth. So, I suppose it's just me.
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 40 . 11/19/2012
Took me 2 days to read this and I like it so far. Please update soon.
BigDreamer555 chapter 40 . 9/30/2012
War,

I understand that its been about 2 years since you last updated but I do love your story. I hope you haven't given up your story!

BigDreamer
cwatker222 chapter 40 . 7/16/2012
different but interesting
ks vamp girl chapter 40 . 6/12/2012
Can't wait to read more update soon please
Marissa chapter 28 . 1/24/2012
I am greatly enjoying this story from the begining i also find this story extremly funny .i love the fact that Elrond is extremly overprotective of his daughter just like any other and how she have to refuse Legolas*becomes teary eyed and starts sobbing uncontrollably*all of the stor are great plotines .I have a question to ask , is your story of the shadow khan real and if i could include that plotline into my story. It manley deals with the with the creaters of Middle-Earth. I do have Legolas in it but i am not coping your plotline at all , i just want to have your i didn't want is you thinking that i'm coping off your story!-Please get back with me on this Thanks So Much!

-Keep writing

Marissa
Marissa chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Ha she's telling a cat about sex!lol i love your story so far!
anon chapter 40 . 9/17/2011
I came across this fanfic many years ago. I can never remember if I had reviewed before, as you have so many. Each year I at least read this from beginning to end and have thouroghly enjoyed everything thus far. There are those simple typos and their and there errors, but the plot and pace are perfect.

I do hope to see more, even though this has been a work in progress since '03 and a hiatus of a little over a year.
yumiXjaganshi chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Only read the first chapter so far but I just wanted to comment and say that I already love this story! The style is so elegant like the elves themselves.

And I love getting that email that says someone reviewed one of my stories.

I'll keep reading and I'll comment when I can.

Great story
Hannah-Hurricane chapter 40 . 5/9/2011
i know its been over a year since you've updated, but it would be wonderful if you were to find the time to continue with this story. I've really enjoyed reading it and am now wanting more.
Butterfly Wolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
UPDATE! usually i wait a year to complain, but its been more than a year! Pllllssss! update!
PurpleGem589 chapter 40 . 4/20/2011
This is more of a review of the whole story, as I recently came across it. Your story is awesome! I usually do not read Lord of the Rings fanfiction, mainly because I have not come across anything I like... but this I like very much! I hope you update soon :) There are so many things going on, it is very interesting to read.
slytherensangel26 chapter 40 . 8/14/2010
please, please, please, don't leave this hanging! I've got to know what happens! please?
slytherensangel26 chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
*wipes her tears away with her hand* that was really harsh!
slytherensangel26 chapter 27 . 8/13/2010
oh...this part of the story always makes me sad! when the lovers fight, even if it's to save the world. i hope this part passes soon!