Reviews for Are You Afraid of the Dark?
PopeYodaI chapter 9 . 5/18
I'm extremely leery of your fic, because it is very, very refreshingly good. I keep expecting something incomprehensibley retarded to come careening my way, but the coast has been clear for 9 chapters now. A main character who isn't a completely neutered moron like Batman? A Piggot who isn't a shitty stereotype? People who are actually written to behave like people? Sign me the fuck up. If you had a Patreon, I'd have already tossed a few bucks your way. Thank you for writing this.
possiblespy3187 chapter 9 . 5/12
Currently your best fic, please update soon
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

&
gremlin914 chapter 9 . 4/7
The music swells, the house lights dim. The stage is set. I can't wait.
gremlin914 chapter 2 . 4/7
Complete and utter badass-ery
gremlin914 chapter 1 . 4/7
On my second read through. A lot more detail than I realized the first time. Very good.
Grimm Magician chapter 9 . 4/3
Oh, you've kept me waiting far too long for this...
Cutiepie29 chapter 9 . 3/31
I find it disturbing and far too realistic that everyone seems convinced that Sophia was killed because she was black and not for any of the other reasons that could be (and were) behind it. Yes, she was black but she was also mean, nasty, completely psychotic, and was going after others with lethal weapons. They even believed that she had shot those lethal weapons at someone before being killed. Why doesn't anyone seriously consider that it was a revenge killing rather than racially motivated? I hate how easy it is for people to jump to the conclusion of racism and feel fully justified even when there's evidence pointing elsewhere. Am I alone in this or is race really that big of a deal to everyone else?
jukehero461 chapter 9 . 3/31
I am SO invested in this you have NO IDEA.
H Max Marius chapter 9 . 3/29
Awwww... I half expected Tattletale to ask him to arrange it to look like the names came from Coil...
wsbenge chapter 8 . 3/27
Coil is classic bad news. Always thinks he is better than he is. Cauldron really messed up with him.

Danny's experience, and Taylor's power is going to be impressive. Now, if they could only get Panacea on board. Unfortunately, I can't imagine that scenerio.
YunanObserves chapter 9 . 3/25
You know, with people so scared of the Dark that no one, not even those who knew him would want him connected with anything that's happening is something curious and hilarious to see. For that alone he deserves to get a stranger rating.
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 3/26
you know from the description i thought he was gonna go john wick on taylors bullies and the school faculty
Armiture chapter 9 . 3/26
Wow, this episode sure moved things along in spite of the lack of any action but it looks like all the ducks are now in a row to unleash hell on E88 in the next chapter and I like that Coil has been outed to Danny/The Dark to take care of in the future.

I wonder how hack-proof Coil's lair is? That would be so hilarious, get forced to retreat to his lair, get locked inside, then his contingency bomb that supposed to flood the base after he escapes goes off when he discovers he's locked inside. I'm sure I'm completely wrong but it's fun to think about.

I look forward to watching E88 and Coil go down in future updates and thanks for this update!
neat