Reviews for Reclaiming the House of Black
dead feather chapter 22 . 16h
I think, in spots where nothing happens, this story would benefit from straight on time-skips. The action has been goood!
StarFury88 chapter 2 . 4/25
Thank god someone also thinks that Molly Weasley was way out of line. When she brushed aside Ron and the twins when they tried to tell her about Harry’s living condition, I wanted to slap he and lock her in cupboard. Even the way she treats her children is deplorable, I would have gotten so annoyed with her, especially how she is always yelling and screaming. I really don’t like her.
bookimp chapter 30 . 4/24
I hope you feel better. I am enjoying your story.
Brockster550 chapter 10 . 4/22
Dumbledore won’t be too happy about Harry getting the horcrux in his scar removed, all for the Greater Good malarkey. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 9 . 4/22
Looks like Dumbledore is slowly losing influence over the order. Sirius appears to think that Bill has an idea on what could be done to destroy horcruxes. After all, Bill works as a curse breaker for Gringotts. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 8 . 4/22
Yep, chaos is going to erupt. Those who did Harry wrong will learn the hard way what happens when one has too much power. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 7 . 4/22
Sirius was never meant to be in Azkaban without a trial. Part of his sentence, maybe a year or two, was justified for being an unregistered animagus, but the bigger portion was definitely unjustified. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 6 . 4/22
Nice to see Hermione coming to her senses. Molly demanding to take Hermione away for safekeeping was even more rude than ever, since she didn’t wait for an okay from Dr. Grangers. That was kidnapping, and I wouldn’t be surprised that Hermione’s parents have the Weasley matriarch eventually arrested for it. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 5 . 4/22
Haha, serves the ole coot right for trying to blackmail Sirius, especially in his own house. Looks like Dumbledore and the other order members need to use the Burrow to hold meetings. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 4 . 4/21
Dumbledore will be in a world of trouble now, since lying about anything will someone tangled up in their web of lies. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 3 . 4/21
Albus and Molly are going to be in for a rough time for the way they’ve been treating Harry and Sirius. It’ll only be a matter of time before Dumbledore gets evicted from Sirius’ house. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 2 . 4/21
Serves Molly right for trying to take control of Sirius’ house. One of the reasons the fifth book wasn’t all that great. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 1 . 4/21
Nice start! The ole coot doesn’t know what he’s doing. There were no blood wards around the Dursleys’ house and even if there were, they would’ve stopped working almost immediately since the Dursleys despised Harry as much as he despised them. Dumbledore claimed otherwise just to manipulate Harry. Keep up the hard work!
Quaziemoto chapter 2 . 4/19
Well I'm glade some one has given Molly a "Shut Your Trap" order in hopes she will learn how to be a decent person!

Don't care what other people think about who is related to who. It's your story and a Good Job of it you are doing. It has to be good if this 76 year old fart keeps coming back to reread this story.

Great pice of work!
Maybe check out "voice to text"/speech-recognition software? Can't wait for more chapters but would vastly prefer you NOT in pain.
2,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »