Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pureblood Prince
Li'l Obsessions chapter 49 . 5/16
so I just finished this right now. I had a lot of tears and worries bit this was phenomenally written and wish there was it up. You're very good at writing. Don't stop!
LyraCarina chapter 49 . 5/3
I loved this story! Thank you!
Saggit chapter 20 . 4/15
Now, that chapter was beautifully written, even if Fred and George seem in the second battle to have a enormous supply of spells to use against people who should reasonably have as much if not more, considering how important their mission is.

The first battle was great, well choreographed fun. And the way the second battle morphed into triumph, and then quickly into tragedy, was nicely managed. With strong characterization of the twins, very good job. :)
Sierra55 chapter 1 . 4/9
I just discovered this story a few days ago and I was utterly addicted! I nearly gave up early because I didn't feel Harry's abuse was very realistic for the dursley's and I worried the story wasn't going to go anywhere. But the story kept evolving and keeping me obsessed. I was disappointed Harry didn't end up with Draco. But Luna was a good choice. I was disappointed you don't have many Harry potter stories, I would like to read more if your work.
madval29 chapter 16 . 4/6
Damn Draco is killing it with protective instincts. But somethings gotta give. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 4/6
Im a little confused is Draco giving Harry power or energy. Is his going to recover. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 4/6
This is either going to set the brood of weasleys against Dumbledore or they won’t believe him. But the evidence is pretty damning. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 4/6
Hopefully that he’ll included some form of accidental magic to protect them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 4/6
Ok but how is Draco going to stop this from happening again because harry has years of manipulation that he won’t be able to overcome overnight. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 4/6
Isn’t Draco’s birthday in the summer too or maybe not I don’t remember. I’m glad Harry got some measure of happiness on his birthday. Great chapter! I
madval29 chapter 10 . 4/6
Yeah well there’s no way that malfoy will just forget it. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 4/6
Well there’s no denying it now Draco is all too aware of Harry’s treatment. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 4/6
At what point does Draco know become a punishment or does Vernon just continue to use that as leverage. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 4/6
Oh no that’s really not good. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 4/6
Wow Draco’s an ass but he doesn’t know better but maybe he’s starting too. Great chapter!