Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pureblood Prince
GeesBBg chapter 49 . 9/8
Just when I think I’ve read the best HP fics that FFN has to offer I find something else and I am amazed. Enthralled. I loved this story so much.
Nice build up and I like that Draco doesn't discover the abuse right away or automatically change his entire attitude towards Harry right away. I also liked the confrontation in this chapter however while I can definitely see Harry staying at Privet Drive because he doesn't want to endanger anyone else or even because he is used to this treatment the fact that he doesn't call what the Dursleys do abuse I find rather OOC. From the start of the series Harry consistently says that the Dursleys have hated him and treated him horribly. He's seen enough of other families to know that most aren't beaten or whipped by their parents. He would certainly want to keep it a secret and I do like how clever Harry's excuses are for his treatment but for him deny its abuse even to himself is a bit far, IMO.
Still very much enjoy the story though
Epic battle! Loved the story from the first chap till the end! The only thing i didn’t like was that it’s over now and i do’nt know what to do now lol
Berrybanana05 chapter 48 . 8/13
Oh my gods this is beautiful- I’m crying..!
Such a wonderful rewrite of the last few books.
I love Draco and I love Harry and I love how you’ve rewritten their story to let them have the happy ending they and their friends deserved. (I now lowkey ship Harry/Luna :o)!
Thank you.

lilminx256 chapter 49 . 8/8
I love, love, love your story. Thank you for such a great story to read, so much that when i was reading it i felt like i was in the story.
Li'l Obsessions chapter 49 . 5/16
so I just finished this right now. I had a lot of tears and worries bit this was phenomenally written and wish there was it up. You're very good at writing. Don't stop!
LyraCarina chapter 49 . 5/3
I loved this story! Thank you!
Saggit chapter 20 . 4/15
Now, that chapter was beautifully written, even if Fred and George seem in the second battle to have a enormous supply of spells to use against people who should reasonably have as much if not more, considering how important their mission is.

The first battle was great, well choreographed fun. And the way the second battle morphed into triumph, and then quickly into tragedy, was nicely managed. With strong characterization of the twins, very good job. :)
Sierra55 chapter 1 . 4/9
I just discovered this story a few days ago and I was utterly addicted! I nearly gave up early because I didn't feel Harry's abuse was very realistic for the dursley's and I worried the story wasn't going to go anywhere. But the story kept evolving and keeping me obsessed. I was disappointed Harry didn't end up with Draco. But Luna was a good choice. I was disappointed you don't have many Harry potter stories, I would like to read more if your work.
madval29 chapter 16 . 4/6
Damn Draco is killing it with protective instincts. But somethings gotta give. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 4/6
Im a little confused is Draco giving Harry power or energy. Is his going to recover. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 4/6
This is either going to set the brood of weasleys against Dumbledore or they won’t believe him. But the evidence is pretty damning. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 4/6
Hopefully that he’ll included some form of accidental magic to protect them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 4/6
Ok but how is Draco going to stop this from happening again because harry has years of manipulation that he won’t be able to overcome overnight. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 4/6
Isn’t Draco’s birthday in the summer too or maybe not I don’t remember. I’m glad Harry got some measure of happiness on his birthday. Great chapter! I