Reviews for Yet Another 'Ranma as an Orochi Decendant' Fic'
BrazeRancor chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Now this. I like this.
Demons Of Doom chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Dude, poor Shampoo D:
Hammerchuckery chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
"I think I peed a little…" is the last thing we read, then a hiatus period. Lovely.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
No! How can this end in 2009!
Orchamus chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
...the hell? Nabiki is messed up lol.
Orchamus chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
The overkill in this is so good*sniff sniff teardrop*
Peter Kim chapter 24 . 6/5/2010
It would have been better if Ryuji has gotten his wife and Genma's wife to beat the hell out of Genma for not teaching those techniques.
firemaster101 chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
nodoka is crazy
take rsponibility
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You get this because that son of a bithc moterfoker Lawra flamed a me and called me a terrible writer! But you deserve it becuase you are terrible writer!

It is horrible. You're a loser with a lame life for writing this. your chapters are too long and too boring. Read and review my story "The get togethers?" so you can see what a real writer can do. If you're smart enough and can find my story that is BITCH.

Tell that bastard Lawra to stop Flaming a me or I'll flame all peoples related to her in even the smallerest ways!

And you can't report a me! Anon flames are Safe and I will tell I didn't do it Bitch and my friendx Angel Wings-008 Will proterct me and believe what I say!
Ganheim chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
A nice, violent woman who hated the world for what it did to her life, and felt the obligation to take it out on everyone.

[The kind of person who would kill everybody around her…]

[Interrogative missing its question mark]

Chapter 2

dicipline to develope

[discipline, develop]

since they had least to fear from their employer

[Yeah…just death]

before he started to pretend to be a hood ornament

[What ‘pretend’?]

the stratusphere.

Chapter 3

against it, as

[Superfluous comma]

by it's weight.

from beneith.

The pigtailed girl turned to stare at the black and white, winged, humanoid rhino with cat whiskers, tusks,

[Well, at least you gave him an original curse rather than making him a panda]

exeedingly violent

She lunged at the other girl with a straight fist, only to have it dodged just slightly with the tilt of her head. The raven-haired girl followed up with a crescent kick to the head, which was forcefully backhanded away, causing Akane to lose balance.

[This seems familiar…]

in excusiatingly bizarre

unortodox situations

unconcious Akane's

Chapter 4

I know you much be hungry

[Need I say more?]

into her harms,and

A pudgy man in a Maoist uniform greeted.

[Where’d he come from? You don’t clearly transition into a flashback]

slowly deepend

while occationally

for her, as a

[Unnecessary comma]

named king

[Yet not capitalized like a name]

‘Yet another’ definitely seems an appropriate title, as this fic doesn’t add much to the community.
aznblackhowling chapter 25 . 5/30/2009
I'm happy to see that this story isn't dead and that your still writing. I look forward to the next update.
Hiryo chapter 25 . 5/27/2009
Lol nice one and I hope that there is soon an update. ;)