Reviews for Nest of Hawks
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 9/8
This is adorable.
Boralis chapter 5 . 8/26
Omg I absolutely love this series
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 5 . 12/9/2018
Nice story hope to read more soon
Althayr chapter 5 . 8/22/2018
So cute, I loved it
Naverox chapter 5 . 3/2/2018
3 3
aintchick chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I fucking love it! It's sooo sweet. And Perona telling Zoro horror stories? Didn't expect it but I love it! That is so Perona thing to do.
CreepInsane chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
So kawaii
skatingandcruzing chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
all this fluff is way too much for me. keep up the good work!
Kiwi5595 chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
Oh my gosh this is just too cute. Even though some parts are a little bit overly fluffy, I really love Daddy Mihawk, especially with Zoro. I hope you'll continue.
P.S.: Do you plan to let this story go somewhere special since you said that Zoro would be completely unfazed at Thriller Bark?
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Too Cute .
Keep on the writes
TheREALMightyKamina chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
If this story were canon... That adds a whole new level to the "first" meeting with Mihawk. If this IS supposed to be a canon-aligned AU, does Zoro have a falling out with his father, before getting horribly lost in East Blue? I NEED TO KNOW HOW FAR FROM CANON (BESIDES ZORO'S ORIGINS) THIS STORY IS!
Anna chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
I fucking love it. Please please please continue soon.
AUehara chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Awn, isn't that a cute little family just sharing usual Halloween time! Hahahaha! Nice!
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
How cute. You definitely get the impression Perona would be the type to scare her sibling with scary stories.
Zorostory.mb chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Awwww! Your OS are so cute !
I hope you will update this fiction soon. I really love how you described Daddy Mihawk and Zoro is so cute as always!
Bye