Reviews for A Present From Marinette
Wynni chapter 2 . 7/13
And I really, really enjoyed this one. Now let's see what fun you've written for the sequal. Yay!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/19
Aww, I love it! I will read the sequel right away!
ElvishNinja chapter 1 . 1/22
this was honestly such a cute fic and i like how to tied it into the shows canon
jealous Adrien is very amusing to read :D
KCRose17 chapter 1 . 1/17
Whoo that was so great and that ending is just to funny. I don't know how I would feel if my best friend said that to me but it still works here. Great job as I love a good joke. Thank you for posting this story up.
marauderluverz chapter 1 . 1/16
Lol! Poor adrien! He didnt even realize. So excited for the next chapter!
Rara chapter 1 . 1/9
She would have loved it! hehehe!
Wiccan.Nightshade95 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Technically it was Nathalie that stole Marinette's presesnt for Adrien and paws it off as if his dad was the one that got him that gift. :0, bless her soul, Marinette didn't have the courage to tell him that
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I loved the ending there looking forward to reading the sequil.
DragonHeart's Melody chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
Oh man I love it!
pkk chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Really cute story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Oh shit Nino your terrible at keeping is going to die and literally come back and kill you as a ladybug.
SneaselXRiolu chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I think it would've been interesting if Adrien had gotten akumatised, and then talk to Ladybug about how he never got a present from Marinette, then Marinette feels guilty for not telling him about the scarf and makes him matching mittens.
Naomi Riddle chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
That last part tho

XD
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
That was too cute!
CrystalRaven'sNight chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Ok, so i found your story called Princess Day and now I am crazy about your writing. It's 12:09 and i started at ten going through you 300 frinking story, but this one made my gut twist with sorrow. Thank you. Keep up the good work as i make my way down this list of never ending stories of fadulouseness and pull a all nighter. Oh and wanted to say, you are my only followed Author than my sister. Soooo, yea good job. Love all the stories i have seen so far!