Reviews for A Present From Marinette
Wiccan.Nightshade95 chapter 1 . 11/11
Technically it was Nathalie that stole Marinette's presesnt for Adrien and paws it off as if his dad was the one that got him that gift. :0, bless her soul, Marinette didn't have the courage to tell him that
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 11/3
I loved the ending there looking forward to reading the sequil.
DragonHeart's Melody chapter 2 . 10/17
Oh man I love it!
pkk chapter 2 . 10/8
Really cute story!
Oh shit Nino your terrible at keeping is going to die and literally come back and kill you as a ladybug.
SneaselXRiolu chapter 1 . 7/25
I think it would've been interesting if Adrien had gotten akumatised, and then talk to Ladybug about how he never got a present from Marinette, then Marinette feels guilty for not telling him about the scarf and makes him matching mittens.
Naomi Riddle chapter 1 . 7/14
That last part tho

XD
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 7/11
That was too cute!
CrystalRaven'sNight chapter 1 . 6/22
Ok, so i found your story called Princess Day and now I am crazy about your writing. It's 12:09 and i started at ten going through you 300 frinking story, but this one made my gut twist with sorrow. Thank you. Keep up the good work as i make my way down this list of never ending stories of fadulouseness and pull a all nighter. Oh and wanted to say, you are my only followed Author than my sister. Soooo, yea good job. Love all the stories i have seen so far!
lonelybutterfly95 chapter 1 . 6/16
LOL this great I love jealousy stories and the humor in this made it so much better omg thia is a new favorite.
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 4/9
Ok this chapter was the best I loved it
MonstrousMe chapter 2 . 3/7
Oh, my! The jealousy is laid out so well. And it builds! Even though it's a short story, the time that passes and the building of that green emotion was easy to read and it felt like the time was passing. That's not always a success, when you do stints of time in short stories. I like it, though, because you've detailed it stupendously.

Thanks for writing this! It was sweet.
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 3/7