Reviews for Figuring It Out Together
Lyric Boleyn chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
I'd love to see a story about the case that brought him to that link. Whenever I read this chapter I always wonder what the case was about.
crazyjadejones chapter 17 . 5/30/2016
I really love this fic. It's so well written and amazing to read. I can't wait to read more of your work and I hope you keep writing for ages. :)
Lyric Boleyn chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
Thanks for writing such a sweet ending to this story. :)
sweetmarly chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
This has been a lovely story. I have enjoyed it from beginning to end. I am looking forward to reading the new story.
sweetmarly chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
I do so love it when John can take Sherlock's brain off line. You are really good at writing first times. The way you write it...it is an amazing feeling to just totally lose control with someone you trust and not worry about how vulnerable they see you in moments like these. You've captured this well.
Lyric Boleyn chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
Haha, I couldn't stop myself from giggling when John gave Sherlock a rimjob. I'm feeling bittersweet about the fact that this story is coming to a close. I've really enjoyed it.
sweetmarly chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
No hesitating,no second guessing, just YES! Could it be any other way really? These two were just meant to be and so comfortable together that they can't imagine that it was any other way. Lovely.
Lyric Boleyn chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Their relationship just gets cuter as the chapters increase. Things like this are why Sherlock and John are one of my favorite pairings. They just have such great chemistry, and you really know how to bring that out in your writing.
sweetmarly chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
Love really does make everything better doesn't it? There is a whole new perspective to doing everything. You have captured the whole "wanting to be a better person" angle for the person you love and you have them as equals in this regard.

Another fun chapter.
sweetmarly chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
Putting the sex aside for the moment...not everyone is fortunate to have a friendship like this with a friend or a lover or spouse. I've found that romantic relationships that starts with a deep friendship is often what keeps it together longer. You have nailed the friendship part quite well.
sweetmarly chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
First times for these two are really intense. You write smut really well yet this chapter wasn't just about the sex it was also about being even closer in their bonding so-to-speak. Nicely done.
Go Away With The Sun chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
absolutely amazing, I have liked and followed this story and you as a author. I can not wait for the next update
sweetmarly chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
My goodness, John is having all the fun. Sherlock needs to get in on this too. Every chapter is getting hotter. I need a fan...hahaha.
sweetmarly chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
Well that has to be the most descriptive foreplay scenario I have ever read and yet the reactions and experiences of these two is still rather adorable.
sweetmarly chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
In my last review I mentioned how these two are in their own little bubble. It is even more apparent in this chapter and I admit that you have me a little jealous/envious at how easy these two accept each other, love each other, feel totally accepted by each other. All love should be glorious like this. Another excellent chapter.