Reviews for Chase
HalfmoonHunter chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Wow. This is gorgeous. Conversations seem so natural, there is no unnecessary description...You have a gift for writing, thank you for giving us this story! It's so sweet :)
TabathaEvans chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Oh my stars.

You are GOOD. I've been binging your Fairy Tail and RWBY stuff all morning, and it's glorious. (I finally managed to pause long enough to write a review.) You have a skilled touch in the way you tug heartstrings, and you write all the characters extremely well. Your character studies are some of the best I've seen. Thank you for your writing. Thank you.
SoloMafia chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Ok, well. Found this after my last review and kinda feel like an idiot...
But I was right, you did an awesome job here, nice work.
SlayerOfTears chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Wow, this is really, REALLY great. I could feel the atmosphere.

Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This was really sweet, and very much like Sun. I can quote easily see this kind of thing happening in Volume 4 while Blake tries to sort out her own issues.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are going to ignore this, because it threatens their precious Bumblebee. But it's pretty damn good.
Anthologion chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Absolutely fantastic! The scene with Annette...wow. It does a wonderful job of extending the story-world beyond the range of just Sun's problems. The scene with the White Fang girl is great as well. You write SSSN characters better than anyone I've seen. Keep it up!
Howling Armadillo chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Yeah. Yeah, this is definitely what I have in mind when I think about these two from where the story is at. Just... nice work.