Reviews for A Perfect Surprise
88 I
PamperedKitty chapter 19 . 10/21/2016
This was such an amazing story, an amazing ride. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I hope this isn't over!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
My heart! All the feels. I hope this isn't the end. I call for a sequel if this is the end.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Loved this. The ultimate payoff for us fans. Thank you! I thought you covered so many the little details too. The talk between Jeff & Ed right before and the girl talk with Olivia. The details make your story so rich.
I hope we find out later from Ed why he felt threatened when he saw Elliot. Maybe next chapter? Was glad to see some old SVU faces...Munch, El, Cragen, etc. I know you couldn't list them all but, in my mind, Melinda and Casey were sitting in the one of those rows. :)
Great job!
roganjalex chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
Absolutely amazing love it so much
mmkbrook chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
A very nice wedding, and Judge Linden was presiding. Really surprise guests with Elliot and Kathy. Would never have thought they would be there. Noticed that Barba wasn't. Would be interesting to know if Noah understands that Ed is really his father now.

Thank you for a wedding, I doubt we will see ever become canon,. but one can hope. A great chapter.
JennBenson chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
Love! I hope that's not the end tho!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
I am absolutely in love w/ all of your stories! Like seriously!
lizzard9 chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
Oh please tell me this will continue. I love this story so much. Thank you thank you thank you!
ResilientWriterGirl chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
I just... I adore this. And I totally cried during those vows, so thank you for that! haha seriously though, SO good.
Breelovessvu chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
I'm dying over here.
This was and is a perfect #Tuckson Story.
I loved all 19 Chapters!

Amazing!
Kpreh chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
Love it ... Little strange to have Elliot there just because it feels like a lifetime ago since he was on the show. Had to laugh at the girls, could they be anymore all over the place. Married and adopting Noah all in one shot I like it no sense dragging it out Tucker is his daddy no matter what. Of course more chapters are on the way right?
julizaf12 chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
OMG PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS OVER! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST
BOOKS AND THE BEST TUCKSON BOOK! If it is the end you should make another or one shots. Loved the book!
Katak chapter 19 . 5/2/2016