Reviews for The Darkest Gate
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Update soon
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I am reading this (because every once and a while I have to go on a Ravyn binge), and I have to say that I am very impressed with how far your writing has come. And shocked that this story can be as captivating as it is with so many little mistakes. I hope someday you revamp it. Because it really could be exceptional.
Georgia Haight chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
I really like this story and I understand that it has been a couple years since you have updated but you should really consider finishing it! Its so good!
heatherkara chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
I do hope you decide to finish this wonderful story! I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters!
Jedite'sFlame chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Please update soon! I'll be waiting and watching.
PyroChic chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
Oh, you're cruel. Update!

Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
NO! Cliffhanger! I was really getting into this and it just cuts off! Continue soon
blue eyes chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
great chappie great chappie ! when r u going to continue ur other ficcies too? anywayz u've done a great job !
Stormymegumi chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
I love the whole plot in the story. I look forward for more of this story very soon.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I'm very intrigued by this. Hopefully you won't have writer's block with this story, cuz I'm lookin' forward to reading it.
Moments of Insanity chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
you didn't tell me you have a new story! how could you? it's great. and even more greated if those author blocks come tumbling down. what an epic! the back ground information is wonderful, am dying to know what is going to happen. please please update soon. and hope your knee feel better soon
Fireflyer56 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
hey! swettet story, I loved the fable in the beginng!
Intricate Words chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Wow! I am very impressed with the detail and imagery within this first chapter! I could tell from the summary that this would be my type of fic.

Please continue! I can't wait to read more!
Aphrodite2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
great start! Can't wait to read more. Happy Writing! _
wingnut chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I like this. Please continue!