Reviews for The Silver Blade
wowza chapter 9 . 5/1
Im normally not a Remione (?) fan but wow am i hooked
Lady Serenity Taisho chapter 9 . 3/8
Very interesting story. I know it's been a while but please update soon!
Wynter Phoenix chapter 9 . 2/28
The more I read, the more I love.
kurokitty chapter 9 . 1/8
i really hope that u will write more this year
Akela2Bears chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Good story. I hope you will add to this.
catalina05 chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
I'm hook with this story. I really hope you can continue with this story, I want to know more.
PadfootFanatic chapter 9 . 7/10/2017
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story...
fncmullin chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
Such an interesting premise here. I can't wait to see where you take it both with their bond and the whole "missing persons" aspect. Plus, who doesn't love Remus?
Animefreakt83 chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
this is sooooooooooooooooooo good pls don't end it here.
Schwips chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
I'm loving it so much! Thank you! It's a first story I read this background and ideas but I'm really enjoying it :) it's a good surprise
I hope you will continue it, I will keep an eye on it and hope for it ;)
Superratty chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Please update soon!
Kellydramionefan chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
are you planning on continuing this piece?
SilentFrenzy chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
Hello! Okay, I really never read Hermione/Remus (not a fan of lighter fics or lighter men.. So I stay away from the Gryffindors), BUT I was going through your stories because I was thoroughly enjoying "Freedom" and was running out of the Death Eater pairings and decided to read this one and I was not disappointed! I really enjoy your writing, as well as your dialogue. I also love how in all of your fics you do a good job of characterization and your male characters don't seem to blur together personality wise. You're very creative. Anyway, thank you for providing me with so many enjoyable stories to read, and thank you for a story on a pairing I didn't think I'd enjoy! Keep it up!
jo chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
I love this storie. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. I love the anticipation your building for their relationship and more importantly the story. you could be a master of suspense. on your bio you said you had just started writing. I'm really amazed by that I never would have guessed. I'm going to check out your other fics now. you should definitely keep going with this one. I have no critics for you on the last chapter. you did what you should have done and left me with questions I want to be answered!
spaceygirl67 chapter 9 . 3/9/2017
plz continue it's a great story