Reviews for Timing is everything
Another great story!
xfbikerchick chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
Cute
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
This was a fun little read of a what if that could have happened. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Yep. Castle does have a six sense when it comes to Beckett.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Haha. The not fooled club seemed to encompass all their friends and family. Jim's gotta be happy to hear the new that he'll be a grandfather.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Wow. Caskett cannot keep a secret. LOL at Alexis's last question.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Wasn't expecting the boys to know. Because they've got a poor track record of reading Caskett at times.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Ooh. Nice start.
Lokken.8 chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Nice story! Thank you for sharing it!
The-KLF chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Aww yay, he made it!
southerngirl1 chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Sweet sweet Caskett baby story...
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
I like how Kate treats Rick during the pregnancy, I also like the reference to season 5.
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Ready for the Caskett baby..,,,
Madelynn one chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
How sweet.
FebWriter chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
I read this whole story in two days and I LOVE IT!

I LOVE that nobody bought Castle and Beckett REALLY being separated. Esposito made me laugh the hardest though, with his telling Castle that Kate would leave in the middle of the day saying she was going to an NYPD meeting and come back all relaxed and happy, which is how HE knew the separation was phony because "no one comes back from an NYPD meeting cheerful and relaxed."

I LOVE how happy everybody was about the baby, and that Ryan used lights and sirens to get Kate to the hospital when it was time, and Jenny was standing by as a backup labor coach, and that they got LokSat right before Becca made her debut. I laughed at Kate saying "Idiot!" and telling Ryan she meant Castle, not him, and then telling Castle, "Remind me to call you an idiot!" when he showed up at the hospital. I DO believe Castle, though, that he didn't intentionally go there to draw LokSat's fire to keep Kate from doing it.

And I LOVE that Kate told Rick he'd better come near her again and again, and he promised he would, as soon as medically permitted.

EXCELLENT story!