Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
life's a mystery chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
I loved Rick's surprises :)
kwarner chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
I hated hearing about the rough patch, but then thought they had enough of them on the show so I guess I can have one here also.

Great chapter.
The-KLF chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
That sounds like so much fun! And a really cool project! His 1 gift was sweet too.
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Your Castle has the best ideas!
This is such a delightful read!
needsglasses chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Love going down memory lane with this story! Most excellent, ok let's wake her up now! Lol. And Happy Friday. Wahooo! Enjoy your day.
wendykw chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Liked this chapter very much. Being in the medical field, I had to look up ichorous for a different meaning than what I knew. In my field ichorous is not a word of goody bag was fun, and the dogs were great. Did Rick pay to have the dogs named that?
blue1orange chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Fluffy and sweet. Nice touch with them walking Turner and Hooch all day. What a clever surprise. I can so see Castle arranging such a day.
How can she possibly resist this?
CharacterDriven chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Trying to stifle a yawn as she settles into her...

What? She settles into her seat?
Cute, cool story!
Purple Satin chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
This was, without a doubt, the brightest spot of my day! Thank you, WRTRD
Roadrunnerz chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
- Especially the dancing. Particularly especially overwhelmingly then. - Adorable Castle being adorable.

-She was standing in the vestibule, in front of a group of tall candles that backlit her with some kind of ethereal glow. He's still a little ashamed of the unholy thoughts that went through his mind then, but. He's having them now, too...- Love this image.

-He wills himself to remain standing, and moving, not to get down on his knee in the middle of their friends' wedding and propose to her. To round up the priest and get him to marry them right there on the dance floor.- LOLZ. I love your Castle so much.

-Castle curses himself for not having bribed her to aim it directly at Kate.- lol. I can't even.

-until a new case brings about The Great Beckett-Castle Thaw. - I actually really liked that mayor episode. I love it when they're at odds (and yet stick up for each other in spite of it). You're making me want to rewatch all these. Stop it!

-The air is electric, and he can almost see a blue-and-white line, crackling and sparking between them.- This was such an adorable scene. *sigh*

-...lightly scratching the top of his head as if he were a dog. He feels hope settling in his soul again.- :-)

-His eyes go wide. "Seriously? I thought you'd like giving him commands. Having Hooch on a leash."
"Good point, Castle. He's staying with me." - lolz. Too good.

You can't end it there, can you? Can you? Really, really enjoying this one.
madcrafter72 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
This is ggggreat! Enjoyed the turner and hooch moment
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
What a day they had. They look good.
y4Always chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Thanks! I'm so busy and stressed in this couple days. Your writing just made my day so much better!
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
She certainly should be a happy lady!
Perspex13 chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Well, things are certainly looking up for the wedding. Curse you for leaving things here, but maybe my dopey smile will be gone by the time the next chapter arrives.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »