Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
Swordwriter chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
You did it again. Brightened my day. Thank you. I wonder if sending a fruit basket to Beckett means that Castle is thinking about a certain bible verse in Genesis. I'm at it again.
Swordwriter
Weirling chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Love it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
This is so cute! They make each other so happy when the want to!

Great work1
blue1orange chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Delightful tale. Light and sweet.
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Nice stuff.

Though thought you might have included some plastic Pooh to go along with Tigger.
3rdfah chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
This is goofy fun, yet completely romantic, a great combination. You've captured their personalities perfectly.
stefi chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
i'm happy too! :DDDD
update soon
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
I like how Kate is a happy woman, even Rick is making it work. I like the episode as well.
Purple Satin chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
This is so perfect! Thank you, WRTRD! Loving this!
vjlee chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Castle is certainly persistently persevering in his purposeful Beckett-minded pursuit of Kate, isn't he?

Flowers, tiny hand held plush Tigger (absolutely adored the saying, simply beautiful, wonderful feeling to find that you are not the last curlew, after all) and a Fruit Basket.

What's he going to give her at Jenny and Ryan's wedding? A tastefully Tiger stripped box containing handcuffs covered with fake Tiger cloth, a silk Tiger stripped scarf or two along with some Tiger stripped lingerie? That would be nice now, wouldn't it?

Gotta' love your Castle ... mmm ... always planning ahead.
needsglasses chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
️. I like happy! Happy is good and this story makes me happy. (Assuming a happy ending. Right?).
madcrafter72 chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Really enjoying this story
hawkie chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Aww, Castle's gifts were cute. But not as cute Castle wearing a shirt of his that Beckett once borrowed. A romantic, that's what he is.
temple01uk chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Fantastic chapter, love Tiger lilies but in December?, still this is Castle we're talking about going into bat for some 'touchy feely' time so he would move heaven and earth...lol
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 3/1/2016