Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Tiger lilies... Awww.
Leave it to Castle to see a naked body drop with spoiled bananas as a good thing :))
For someone with a lot, a lot of money, he seems overly concerned with the cost.
Silly man, he's making her happy.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Absolutely love this!
Pegship chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Aaaaaand there's the other shoe!
Garrae chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
This is beautifully silly and fun.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Great story so far on a one word prompt. Keep it going!
vjlee chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Why is it that ... "I Can't Feel My Face" when I Read You! but I Love It!

I already have a wild animal, that was inherited, that I care for, but if I ever get a Tiger I promise you and mobazan27 that I will name or rename it to Pertinacity if it's a female and Pertinacious if it's a male!

This story is thus far "GRRRRRRREAT!", am eagerly waiting for MORE!, and hopefully pretty SOON!

Typing in between eating Frosted Flakes right now! BTW my short name for this story is Pert!
Bongiorno chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Love this!
KB91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Darn it, now I want Frosted Flakes, LOL. Cute start. I love stories where he decides to stop dancing around and actually intentionally woo her. It's surprising there aren't more of them. Looking forward to more. :)
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Caskett is grrrrrreat!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I love your stories of adorably Caskett-y fluff. The way Kate said 'Grrrreat' reminds me of how she said 'I ain't afraid of no ghosts' when Castle asked her to. Which, of course, put a big grin on my face. I love the tiger theme; what a great idea!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Delightful! Makes me wonder what you could do with Alpha Bits. (Which I seriously miss).
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Love this. And I love Frosted Flakes; just can't eat them anymore because I'm not eating carbs. Love this. It's so THEM.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I really like this so far. Can't wait to see what else Castle comes up with to woo Beckett.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This chapter was definitely GRRRREATTTT! Something Castle would do to woo Kate. I can't wait to read more.
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks. Castle and his quirky (and uniquely reminiscent ) presents are perfect.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »