Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
So much fluff, wow! I love it!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
oh THANK YOU! My perfect Castle Universe: aka pre-Caskett and just about to be Caskett. Always so entertaining, and I love following Beckett's discovery of Castle's signs of love, and Castle's exuberance.
temple01uk chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I love Frosties, especially dry, not allowed them any more though...clever Castle, what else has he cooked up I wonder, thankyou.
y4Always chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Just like you said, I will try the Cereal The Grrrrrreat:)
blue1orange chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This is sweet. And grrrreat. Haven't heard about Tony for years and years.
Looking forward to more!
Best,
eveningflares chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh I really enjoyed this! :)
Madelynn one chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Another cute-as-can-be story. Can't wait to see what else you'll do with a tiger theme. Thanks.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
That's quite a jump from pertinacity to Tony. More like a quantum leap but...who cares? This is grrr...fantastic, funny, cute.
Now I get why it had to be season 4.
I LOVE Kellogg's corn flakes with a very ripe banana. Still eat them about 2-3 a week when I have no food in the fridge or I'm too lazy to cook or want something light.. Didn't much care for Frosted Flakes, too sweet but they're are probably grr... good dry.
He's been so adorable. I know he'll give her tiger lilies. Once he has woo-ed her, they can wear matching tiger pjs and settle down to watch Ice Age. The possibilities are endless...
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I remember every commercial was about Tony the Tiger. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
kwarner chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I love it and the theme.

Can't wait to see how Castle continues this theme.
lb chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Really cute and well done. Looking forward to more.
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I'm grinning ear to ear, and my teeth feel really sharp. :-)
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
"Avec Tony, tu vas manger du tigre, avec Tony, et le tigre est en toi."
I guess the concept exported. LOL! I hadn't thought that for... Yes, that many years.
Fun beginning. :-)
needsglasses chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I love Frosted Flakes, and I think your story is grrrrrrreat! As usual can't wait to see what's next! Enjoyed this, made me smile and giggle! Hope your day makes you smile too! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
There use to be Tigress cologne by Fabrage'
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »