Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Love this!
Retired1984 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Looks like we're in for a roaring good time.

D
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
- It all begins with cereal.- That is an awesome opening line.

-"You're welcome." He's a happy man.- I can relate. Your stories make me happy.

-"Just because I sometimes ignore what you say doesn't mean I'm not listening. I remember everything you say, especially if it sounds sexy." - LOL. *sigh* Your Castle just makes me smile so much.

-"Not human ones, Kate." He lands hard on the K.
Beckett tucks a strand of hair behind her hair, which he knows is a tell: she's embarrassed, but pleased. Ah, he's got her.- :-)

And then they go from being such adorable geeks to heart-meltingly sincere from one moment to the next.

Looking forward to where his tiger largesse leads to next! (already imagining the roaring result. lol)
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
interesting opening I look forward to following it
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Thank you for blast from the past. Al Kaline was my late father's favorite Tiger. We got to see him play at Tiger Stadium in the early 70's.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This is a great start to Castle wooing Kate :)
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Funny that Beckett likes her Frosted Flakes dry. Nice to see Rick push.
hawkie chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
It's been years since I last had cornflakes, but now I've got a hankering for them. :) Seems to be an excellent start for an excellent fic. No doubt Castle's tiger-themed surprises will escalate in future chapters.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
GRRRRREAT!
stefi chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
that's nice! and new.
after all, we didn't get the chance to see castle woo beckett properly! :D
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
A purrrfectly wonderful little story. Hope it's not a one shot.
Swordwriter
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This was the time period when she was trying so hard to be the right woman for him. She threw in that stipulation about solving hr mom's murder before it could happen, but she wanted it to happen. He sort of knew it, even though she kept it hidden pretty well. The next night in cuffs statement gave her away a little, I thought.

I really like his plan! She's already softening up. Can't wait to take the envelope home, has to open it up right now! He's already won her in the big scheme of things, but this plan could have her wrapped around him (I hope!).

Best line, "I already do." She has special memories of their time with the tiger.

Nice work.
Garrae chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I really like the repeated theme.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16