Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
lostseeker chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
Absolutely LOVE this story!
kudos kudos kudos to you
Garrae chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Love the way she sends him home for later, and the anagram.
The-KLF chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Yay he did it! :-D this was a really cute end to the story!
dopeysac chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Oh, what a kiss!
temple01uk chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Tiramisu huh, who knew?. Nice wrap up, great to see a flustered Kate, thankyou.
kwarner chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
OMG, that was great, her reaction was even better.

Great ending to a great story.
Madelynn one chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Yes you did let them kiss. Holy shit, you sure know how to write a cute little love story. Ice water. Seriously though, I am amazed how you come up with those lines. You've got a great wit about you. I can't wait for the next story.
Perspex13 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
What a chapter! That first paragraph sure starts with a bang. I love the interaction at the precinct the next morning and Castle getting sent home for the day.

Thank you, WRTRD, for yet another fantastic story, rife with crisp dialog, smart character development, and honest emotion.

Thanks, too, for ruining me. I'm not sure I'll ever look at The Scream the same way again.
Madelynn one chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Oh sweet. Now, you're not going to make this Castle's dream or imagination, are you? Let him kiss the girl. I bet you do. I loved this episode in the show, not the killing parts. Although that was kinda good too. Needed it.
theputz913 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Scrambled her brain! I knew the kiss was going to be mind blowing but I didn't expect them to go as far as they did in the car. Really enjoyed this ride and I'm sorry to see it end. Guess we'll never know if Kate screaming his name becomes a habit.
deb21458 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
I am about to read this story from start to finish again it was brilliant
Roadrunnerz chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
*giant smile*
Can't really review propertly on a phone but wanted to say thanks for this. You totally cheered me up with this the last couple of days when I needed it. 3 Loved every bit of it.
southerngirl1 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Thanks for such a fantastic Caskett story. ...
txgal2015 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Great story

Kim
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Well shit, this took a sharp turn to the kinky, smutty, hot zone at warp speed and to that I say... FUCK YESSSSS !'
I DID NOT see this coming, or her coming in the car.
I love tiramisu and now I will forever think of being kissed by Castle when I shove a big, huge, creamy spoonful of it into my...mouth. Yes. That's it. Mouth. Soooo tasty.
Thank you so much for my brand new fantasy
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »