Reviews for I'm Pertinacious, Beckett
DX2012 chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
what you did just now was cruel! I wanted to read about the kiss of his life.
CharacterDriven chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
I'm melting into a little tiramisu flavored puddle.
The-KLF chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!
1822andallthat chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Well yes, it might well be the kiss of life for Castle. It does look like he needs it to survive at this point.

I lived in Wales for 2 years. We all had a go at pronouncing this placename. It was... interesting.
Perspex13 chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
I really should know better than this. I mean, come on, I've read and adored your other stories. So you'd think I'd be expecting a cliff-hanger, right? But no, I read through a lovely evening at the loft, a little Welsh geography lesson, an impromptu second dinner, and then bam! Maybe. Guess I'll have to wait to see what happens next.
Perspex13 chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
Loved the Chandler lines, and that Castle had the (sleepiness-induced moxie) to pull follow up his quote with something a little more personal. And I can totally see him having a backup copy of The Big Sleep. Good lord, I can't imagine what he'd do if the loft burned down and he lost his library.
Perspex13 chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
I was surprised that the wedding scene didn't feature more prominently in the story, but it worked. I also appreciated mention of the hiccup during the Weldon investigation - good reminder that life isn't always hearts and flowers, even for hopeless romantics. And more fun with docs. Lay on, McGruff.
dopeysac chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Ahhhhh...such a tease! Where's that kiss?!
kwarner chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
What? A kiss hanger? :)

Great update.
Yours Truly Up North chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
How dare you end it there! Grrrrargh!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Oh . . . That was just mean! Loved him counting to 100! Please don't keep us in suspense too long. Thanks for writing!
lb chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
fantastic chapter. Love Castle's nervousness as well as his quick wit with the Wales. and what was going through his head with the hand-holding. Just awesome. I've never heard of counting other places besides Mississippi - makes me want to look up that longest place name!
mobazan27 chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Holycrapohmygodhallelujahicantevenbreaththisissogreatandsofuckingamazing (I'm sure that's a city or township in Mauritania)!
My heart. My poor shipper heart was furiously galloping against my chest hoping he would get to 100 and then he had to make it so stressful because he starts naming long ass cities. Phew!
I loved seeing her so jealous in that episode. Jealous Beckett is my fave.
And then I was sure he would bail out and not kiss her.
This was soooo good... Now I exhale ;))
Roadrunnerz chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
. He's afraid to say it, even to himself. He doesn't move, but starts a mental game. If she's still holding on after he counts to ten, this means something. If he counts to 50 and her hand is still there, it really means something. If, if, if, if he reaches 100, he's going to kiss her, tonight. But not here, not in front of his mother and daughter. Save that for the wedding. God almightily, Beckett better not be reading his mind. - Love this so much. :)

-"Wales?"
"Oh, wails. Wailing, that's what I wanted to do, wail. That play was endless." - From Kate to fate and Wales to wails, he's such a great re-couperer. lol.

- "You drive a hard bargain."
"No, I drive a Mercedes."
"I can tell I'm tired. I thought that was funny." - That WAS funny, Beckett. Admit it.

Nawwwww...you can't end it there. No, no, no.
But of course you can. Arg. (But yay there'll be a chapter 6! and maybe more? ;) )

Thanks for this. :)
Purple Satin chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Was so happy to find this in my email! Just what I needed on a gray dreary day. Love how you're doing these. Thank you, WRTRD for making my day brighter.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »