Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
HH chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
It's official I'm dead (and still jealous as hell)
HH chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
This is beautiful! I'm so jealous why can't someone say something like that to me?! WHY?!
HH chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
*dies*
HH chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Wow never thought this would happen... but it actually explains a lot
HH chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Two words: oh shït
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
Oh my god. I have no other words. That's it. I'm completely speechless! And that rarely happens! I am absolutely in LOVE with this story!
lovestory2055 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
So good
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
That was a very emotional chapter with an excellent song choice it has instantly become one of my favorites the story is touching me in ways only one other story has. U are a fantastic writer
scaryisntit chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
I've read up to the revelation David is gay (including the prequel). While I have mostly enjoyed what you've written (you are a competent writer), I'm disappointed by two key things.

The first is that there has been, to this point, nothing to couldn't be altered with a word here and there to completely change this fic into a real world romance. What I mean is that there is little to make this fic a Harry Potter fic. Character names, yes, but that isn't sufficient. But magic is almost never used or mentioned. Replace Quidditch with football and you've lost nothing. Hermione isn't acting very Hermione-ish, though that can be attributed to four years in the Muggle world. But I still feel this story has lost out by not having magic in it. (I say this fully anticipating the magical ring Harry was going to give Diana will be given to Hermione at the end of this, which is rather tactless to be perfectly honest and I hope I am wrong).

The second is that having David being gay is a bit of a cop out. In these types of fics, the other man always seems to be gay, in some way evil or lying about something critical, and never actually just a nice person who fell in love with someone who loves someone else. I can only guess it is easier to stomach that way, that this person being the only ultimate loser.

I'm sort of taking my feelings on the sub-genre (the other-man scenario) out on you. Sorry. But like I said, I have mostly enjoyed this and I will finish. I just feel someone needs to take the old scenario and take a risk or two.
starlite22 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Can't believe he gave her a ring he gave to another girl and she excepted it, or he proposed at a quid itch hardly remote for her, also her taking him back the same night she caught him with another girl seemed a bit soon.
Karatekid-ninja chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
I loved it! I wish there was more! This was amazing! I have read all your stories but this is my favourite! I wish my computer would work so I could favourite it and stuff but I can't log into my account... What you write about is soo easy to relate to... I feel like you can see into my life now but back in 2003!
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I can't be the only person bothered by the fact that Hermione's parents never told that Harry was spending weekends sitting outside their house in case she came home because he loves her too. I am guessing that Ron did not know what Harry was doing or that would have been horrid of him to do also. Great stories. p
OMG chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
THAT EVIL BASTUDED
imma wizard chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
OUCH!
imma wizard chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
wise dumbles but he EVERYTHING confusig