Reviews for An Evening Out
DramioneLurver chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
lol, Riley's so gullible. lol on the kittens!
DramioneLurver chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
LOL! Love it! haha, Riley's jealous... Great chappie!
DramioneLurver chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
oh, you have me laughing nonstop! spike is just a trouble maker for our buffy! great chappie!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Like it! lol, it's Riley! that's hilarious! Great first chappie!
chantel chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
ha. funny. thanks for the read.
Culf chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
"And so, the sight that greeted Giles the next morning of his Slayer's head tucked under the vampire's chin as they sprawled together, fast asleep on his couch was enough to make him dig out every single pair of glasses he owned and go on a polishing spree." Aww, they must look so cute. Poor Rupert. Gotta love him, though. And the glass-cleaning, off course! The story was great. Complications all around. And a slight bit of Spuffy, if you really want to see it, and what can I say? I just want Spike to get what he wants.
gyrlfrend chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
That was great. I was hoping for a little bit of smooching (lol) but I loved it.
sersi chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
Hi! I liked your story. Very funny. I loved the "timelessly bad ass" look.
Mita427 chapter 8 . 7/14/2003
Awesome times infinty. Great job! Funny as hell throughout! Lookking forward to more of your work!

Mita
reviewer 131 chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
Ugh. Got my mail all screwed up

Dont kow why I bother... Maybe Im just bored.

Bye again!
Reviewer 131 chapter 8 . 7/14/2003
damn! you took long enough! bad you! tsk tsk Bad you!... Anyway, i forgive you, cause Im THAT weak when It comes to updates.

This story rawksm It had me going "Aw!" And "hahha, that's damn funny" You shouldnt give up on Buffy fics! Plz dont! I beg you!

*sigh* I know me begging wont do much of a difference. But... heh... I tried.

Buh bye

4.5 stars out of 5.0

Cause of the delay... P
Dreamzone chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
Damn that was so good! What about a sequel, I'd love to read more! Pretty please with Spike on top?

Love your humor, please keep on writing BTVS!
Addicted chapter 8 . 7/11/2003
That was hysterical! Poor Giles! Thanks for the laugh and keep up the good writing!
Catrina chapter 7 . 5/14/2003
Please write more! I can't wait to read more!You're great!
msu chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
I think I must have somehow missed this update. So anyhow, loved how you ended chapter. Wondering what's going to happen, if Buffy tries to help.

The banter, and I've probably told you this once before, is priceless. You write it very well, very believable.

Come back soon and write more. Looking forward to it.

~Mel