Reviews for To Know
Skier Chick chapter 11 . 2/12
I really hope you update this soon, I can't wait to read more!
FangirlplusMax2.0 chapter 11 . 1/12
Ooh a DATE
patrickharris98 chapter 11 . 1/10
I'd like to se what would happen if marionette told alya
patrickharris98 chapter 11 . 1/10
wow this is great please add more chapters soon as possible
LovelyVentures chapter 11 . 1/5
And then they heard the screaming.
Such a cliffhanger! Can’t wait to read more.
YugiKitten chapter 11 . 1/7
Of course
Chloe has that akumatizing effect on people
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 11 . 1/7
This is awesome! Mari's suit sounds interesting
Spinnerofdark chapter 11 . 1/5
: )
Tiger Priestess chapter 11 . 1/6
Wonder who the victim is this time...or if it's just Chloe screaming...or if its the designer to who designed her dress and wore the wrong colors to Chloe's party.

This fic is great so far. Update soon!
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 11 . 1/4
Of course a great moment is ruined by a scream
carnatiously chapter 11 . 1/3
AHhH! I binged this story. When I was reading the first couple chapters, I had this weird sense of deja-vu, and I knew what was happening before reading it, and guess what? The first three or four chapters of this belonged to a story I'd been reading but then I lost it! Incognito is a blessing and a curse. Anyways. I found this again on a rec list when I was particularly desperate for something good to read, and. Well. Here I am. Giving you a long-ass review. But I think authors like it, I mean I do, so well yeah I'ma stop talking I'm rambling aren't I . This is a piece of gold right here bro. I can't wait for the next installment!

OH, and before I forget and make a second review that's three paragraphs long, I LOVED THE PART WITH ZAHRA. I don't even know if that's a reference to a real person, probably is but I'm clueless, but like. Hijabi. Yes. YOUR STORY WAS THE FIRST ONE I EVER SAW WITH A HIJABI CHARACTER IN IT FOR THE BACKGROUND! I actually squealed. It was so short yet so blissful. Ah...

Damn this is long. Yeah, sorry, but great story, I love love LOVE it! Great on the feels and grammar and characterization and basically everything. You are a blessing to this fandom.
Meg chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Hi! I just found this story tonight and was so caught up reading it that I missed ringing in the new year... Anyways, this story is absolutely fabulous and I'm already anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Have a fantastic, writing inspiration filled new year!

Also, I love your screen name, it's perfect.
SilverDrops-6593 chapter 11 . 1/2
This is going so amazing! Keep up the good work!
BlackHeart-FallenAngel chapter 11 . 1/1
Of course there's going to be an akuma. It's Chloe's party after all. Now, I wonder... Is it Zahra the designer? One of the staff? Or maybe the band vocalist?
Cyber Rogue chapter 11 . 1/1
I wish Chole would get the boot. That brat needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Happy New Year to you too! I loved this update, and your description of Marinette's suit makes me want to wear one!