Reviews for To Know
Lindeee chapter 8 . 5/30
"Only one person could possibly be at that door, at this hour." Or any hour, unless you normally have tons of people suddenly dropping by on your terrace Mari.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 12 . 5/15
Oh hell this was great! She couldn’t let her partner go through that turmoil. And now.. now I guess she’s panicking. Will Marinette even return to the party?
YogurtBear chapter 12 . 4/27
Holy heck! That was... that was amazing! I'm completely blown away from this whole story. (I hope you don't mind me gushing about it lmao) It's super cute, well-written, it's got me on the edge of my seat and it's freakin hilarious! (Especially the chip bag part, I was dying of laughter there XD) I thought I was hooked before, but this cliffhanger, oh man, it's beautiful. The characters are so well-written, you went above and beyond what the show does with them. You did an amazing job on the whole thing! (Also, I love your name, mild swearing at 4 a.m. is such a MOOD)
alice 0 chapter 12 . 3/27
Oh my god, such a cliffhanger! I really like your story and can't wait for your update!
Sarah chapter 8 . 1/24
Gown
Like Chloe's face would be a sight I would pay a million bucks to see, but Adrien's face? I would pay billions for that. So gown, definitely gown.
Assan-Mahariel chapter 12 . 12/28/2018
cant wait for the next update! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2018
Wow! This is great. Hope you have a chance to update again sometime soon. :)
Callio chapter 12 . 10/17/2018
...and that folks is what they call a cliffhanger. This story is awesome ! can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for continuing it even when you thought you'd take us to the abyss!
Aeonia-DA chapter 12 . 10/4/2018
WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!?
...this is quite a well developed story, with the overall idea composed nicely.

keep up the good work dearest Author!
Dwarrior chapter 12 . 9/22/2018
Oh Boy, cliffhanger for the win... I cannot wait to see what happens next... keep up the awesomeness...
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 12 . 8/30/2018
*Deadpool gasp* Did Marinette just reveal herself!?
Princess Butterscotch chapter 12 . 8/22/2018
Noooo, a Cliffhanger. Please update! This is one of the best miraculous fics I've ever read!
Misheru Haruno chapter 12 . 8/22/2018
Cluffhangar! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but I cant waaaait toooo reead theee reeeest! Seriously. XD I cant wait XD bwaha but I have too
Misheru Haruno chapter 11 . 8/22/2018
Oooooooooooooooof course. Chloe just haaad to claws another akuma!
Misheru Haruno chapter 10 . 8/22/2018
Bout time she recognized it.