Reviews for To Know
bigbook29 chapter 14 . 9/7
I liked it, a really fun and cute story. But I will say that that ending part deal feel a little rished to be honest. I did like it though, with how Mariette and Adrien act8ng cute towards each other, what is not to love.
Anna-Mae1242 chapter 14 . 8/12
I needed a good dose of fluff before bed and thankfully I got it. This story was friggin adorable. Like, AHHHH, just yes. Now since it's midnight I will attempt to sleep, or just read more fanfiction, you know whatever.
Walis chapter 14 . 8/1
Well this was doggone adorable. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
Walis chapter 8 . 7/31
I got to the Wall of Agreste reveal and threw my phone across the room out of sheer secondhand mortification. Had to wait a couple hours before I could pick it up again to keep reading.

LOVED it.
geekqueen2010 chapter 14 . 7/11
I'm still mad that Chloe didn't get to see her in the dress! I wanted Marinette to pwn her with sheer fabulousness! *pouts*
geekqueen2010 chapter 8 . 7/11
Honestly, gown because I want her to feel as much a Princess as I'd like to feel if the opportunity arose! I mean Chloe calls her Mari-trash so appearing in super luxury will be like giving Chloe two middle fingers!
Demi clayton chapter 14 . 6/26
I think you should write, more, on the adrien and marinette ship as it is really cute so for, please and thank you.
Lauren chapter 14 . 6/18
I loved this story from start to finish and especially loved the character development for both Adrien and Marinette! I wish Adrien could've used his "turn tail" pun in battle by the end though lol amazing fic
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 14 . 6/2
That was such a sweet story! So nice to follow it though all the different stages! it was so well done, going from friendly to crushing, nothing felt forced! Loved it!
mollychankawaii chapter 14 . 5/16
OMG this story 3 Thank you thank you THANK YOU for making the effort to keep this up and finish it even though such long times passed between chapters and you had to re-imagine it. It takes real strong character to do that, something I've never been able to do. It has been such a cute story, gave me all the feels and I loved it.

~mck
Neeko96 chapter 14 . 5/2
That was very cute!-
Marichat chapter 14 . 4/29
I loved it!
daemon452 chapter 7 . 5/1
I liked the beginning, but this is starting to feel like it has way too much forgiveness for mars faults while highlighting adriens.
How about you Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 14 . 4/29