Reviews for To Know
duskrider chapter 9 . 9/2
And thus the Love Square (rectangle?) is forming may the shiping gods have mercy on them since I really enjoy this story so far.
Aspen chapter 9 . 8/23
I discovered this yesterday and I love it! I've read it all and I want more! Hope all is well and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
awesome chapter 9 . 8/23
this is a fantastic story I can't wait for more!
spinnerofdark chapter 9 . 8/25
: )
Raine McL chapter 9 . 8/25
Looking forward to the next installment. I really enjoy their dynamic.
Oooooh yes! Thank you for this. Read everything in one sitting, hope you are able to post a lot more soon! :)
mari is just reking the poor boy without even trying while she's obliviously focused on her outfit and Adrien without realizing her kitty has been falling for her right before her very eyes.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 9 . 8/23
*Slams head against wall* Adrien! GAH! WHY CAN'T YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

I have nothing against you or the story, but this still drives me nuts.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
MagentaScribe chapter 9 . 8/22
fireworks vs jello?... I vote jello, or or or, crazy idea here, you could reveal yourself chat and everything would work out?... but that's just my crazy stupid idea, I know you would never do that because you're allergic to LOGIC! ;* love you! 3
An Amber Pen chapter 9 . 8/22
I still am absolutely adoring this. Poor Adrien's heart is gonna get wrecked and he has no idea the two girls he likes are one in the same. Definitely keep writing please!
sweet XD melody chapter 9 . 8/22
"Bring snacks" I laughed with that part XD I liked the marichat interactions :D
Cyber Rogue chapter 9 . 8/22
Poor poor Adrien. Ha! So confused with his feelings. This was so cute and I enjoyed reading this. Glad you updated! And yay! She's doing a suit! I was hoping she would do a suit!
PrincessGlitter chapter 9 . 8/22
MORE!
PrincessGlitter chapter 8 . 8/22
Gown for sure !
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 9 . 8/22
In all fairness, I forgot this story existed. Nice job tho.