Reviews for To Know
Mr.Icecream03 chapter 8 . 1/13
The progression of this story is beautiful. I I love how you write them.
Booksrlife15 chapter 14 . 11/13/2020
Ahhh. I loved that so much! It was so well written, and I loved how their relationship progressed. It was very smooth. :) Awesome job with the story, it was very good!
bigbook29 chapter 14 . 9/7/2020
I liked it, a really fun and cute story. But I will say that that ending part deal feel a little rished to be honest. I did like it though, with how Mariette and Adrien act8ng cute towards each other, what is not to love.
Anna-Mae1242 chapter 14 . 8/12/2020
I needed a good dose of fluff before bed and thankfully I got it. This story was friggin adorable. Like, AHHHH, just yes. Now since it's midnight I will attempt to sleep, or just read more fanfiction, you know whatever.
Walis chapter 14 . 8/1/2020
Well this was doggone adorable. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
Walis chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
I got to the Wall of Agreste reveal and threw my phone across the room out of sheer secondhand mortification. Had to wait a couple hours before I could pick it up again to keep reading.

LOVED it.
geekqueen2010 chapter 14 . 7/11/2020
I'm still mad that Chloe didn't get to see her in the dress! I wanted Marinette to pwn her with sheer fabulousness! *pouts*
geekqueen2010 chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
Honestly, gown because I want her to feel as much a Princess as I'd like to feel if the opportunity arose! I mean Chloe calls her Mari-trash so appearing in super luxury will be like giving Chloe two middle fingers!
Demi clayton chapter 14 . 6/26/2020
I think you should write, more, on the adrien and marinette ship as it is really cute so for, please and thank you.
Lauren chapter 14 . 6/18/2020
I loved this story from start to finish and especially loved the character development for both Adrien and Marinette! I wish Adrien could've used his "turn tail" pun in battle by the end though lol amazing fic
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 14 . 6/2/2020
That was such a sweet story! So nice to follow it though all the different stages! it was so well done, going from friendly to crushing, nothing felt forced! Loved it!
mollychankawaii chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
OMG this story 3 Thank you thank you THANK YOU for making the effort to keep this up and finish it even though such long times passed between chapters and you had to re-imagine it. It takes real strong character to do that, something I've never been able to do. It has been such a cute story, gave me all the feels and I loved it.

~mck
Neeko96 chapter 14 . 5/2/2020
That was very cute!-
Marichat chapter 14 . 4/29/2020
I loved it!
daemon452 chapter 7 . 5/1/2020
I liked the beginning, but this is starting to feel like it has way too much forgiveness for mars faults while highlighting adriens.