Reviews for To Know
AmyNChan chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
lolol, he's dead and I'm pretty sure Plagg is laughing his head off.
sariahsue chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Yes! I love this story! I love that it's in character and it's well written and good in its own right!
Peppei chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
Don't know if you decided yet but I think the gown would bee better than the suit. The gown is something she worked on a few chapters back so it'll be nice to see that come to life. The suit is kinda random but I can imagine it in my head, but I don't think it'll be as nice as the gown. Either way I think jaws will be dropping lolol followed~
StarrLilly chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
*excitedly chants* wear the suit! Wear the suit! Wear the suit!

She'd look so adorable! I'm also enjoying the interactions of the characters here. Much fun!
pinkittwice54 chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Boy am I late to try the party.

I'm pretty sure that this has already been decided but if I'm allowed to leave my two cents. I say that Marienette should make the gown and ask Adrien for help.
Whynowhy chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
I really like this Story so far its really good! and I also think Miranette should wear the dress, not because Im agaisnt cross dressing or whatever (and I'll still read the story if its the suit) but I feel like the confertation between Mirannet and Adrein asking for the fabric would make the story really good and I feel like it would chole way madder if she showed up in a beautiful dress vs a hadsome suit. anyway its your choice in the end as you are the author. Please update soon tho! :D
heretoruinyourfandom chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
MAKE MARI A SUIT GOWN PLS. AS IN A GOWN THAT DOUBLES AS A SUIT. Thank you.
fairydaisypou chapter 8 . 5/31/2017
Dress definitely
nonagon chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
Go with the suit! So much more interesting. I love this, and that Adrian realized he didn't really know Ladybug when he was trying to figure out Marinette's crush because he knew perfectly well that she didn't actually know him. Now Marinette needs to make the same realization and maybe they'll get somewhere. Can't wait for the party:)
SAHITI chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
What if you mixed it up and combined the dress and the suit to make a new design altogether like a short gown with fitted blazer and trousers (love blazers)
You didn't give a description of the gown so you can take liberties
That way you get Adrien's holy cuteness reaction and suit idea coolness in one go
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
I personally think I would be more comfortable in the suit but Marinette would look great in a dress and Adrien's reaction would help move the story along
princess yukiko chapter 8 . 5/4/2017
i just love this story. so cute and adorable. it's so paw-some... (i know that was lame but i couldnt help myself) ...how we get to see both sides of their relationship and watch it grow as they begin to understand each other more and more.
Now i know this is very late and u probably already decided but i just found your story and totally beinged read it, i just couldn't stop it was so amazing! but i honestly hope that Mari gets to wear the suit! though i would love it more to see her wear both but time-wise it wouldn't b possible... unless there was an akuma or something that had like a "what ifpower (like the victim had to chose between 2 dates and couldn't really decide and just thinking "wat if i brought date #2" ate them up inside enough for an akuma to get him/her) that way everyone could at least see both on her and we could c Adrien's love struck face twice... sry i got carried away there... but really if it has to b one i would love to see the suit. 1) its different 2) i think she'll still look very feminine in it 3) it'll throw chole for a loop especially if mari places or even wins and 4) i think it'll give her the confidence boost to start a real friendship w Adrien but its totally up to you. love you, love your story, can't wait for the nxt chapter! *squeals excitedly as i go back to read it again* XD
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
I love your final description of his face reciving her apology blanket. its adorable and I love how his genuine softness made her heart skip a beat. I love his slight confusion over her having a crush on Adrien yet being so reluctant to talk to him a gain his attention. must be foreign for chat. when he loves someone and wants their attention he seems to give it his all. for his dad he models, gets good grades, does a bunch of exctciriculars, ran away that one time to gain his attention. as chat he wasn't affraid to get in his face. plus when Adrien is crushing on someone he can't look away, mentions sweet things about their smile and tries to posture and prean. the boy is loud and chaty and always using his time with her to get her to talk to bond to tell her thoughts and jokes and admire her plans and how clever/creative his lady is. He goes out of his way to flirt with her and let her know he cares about her and wants to know her better. even with marinette. when she shuts him out as Adrien he found a way to get a marinette fix as chat noir when he jokes and talks and listens and gives her advice and enjoys her company. he activly tries to be near the people he admires and I love his confusion at mari's fear at messing up. marinette wants specifically positive attention and doesn't want to risk other attentions probably because her familiy is so amazing she is scared of potential problems she MIGHT face while Adrien is so used to getting so little attention that any attention for him is good. he certainly doesn't want negative attention but all attention is better than none. I bet he's so frusterated that he wants to get her to relax and know him better as Adrien but she keeps finding excuses that he doesn't understand. I feel as much as she says she likes Adrien if she keeps avoiding him and acting weird Adrien is going to have to ask her if she dislikes him to get it through her head that her inability to speak to him is a little hurtful cause he considers her a friend. I love his awe of her designs.

Maybe a akuma that deals with probability and what ifs will show up to the party. like someone dumped them because they wore one outfit or not the other or someone got into a tizzy deciding on a outfit their akuma makes it so possible outfits could show up. so make Marinette could show up in one outfit and gets lost as some point where she runs into Adrien or chat again in one of her other possible designs. like she comes out in the dress are beautiful and pretty and fluffy while she suddenly sweeps him up in her arms while she running in the suit looking cool and classy. maybe she could have a outfit that converts. I don't know...just a idea
spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
: )
Jani chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
Suit! It would be cool, and she's excited about it, and it could be made faster? from what she's said about silk? So that would give her more sleep and maybe she could be more relaxed and happier with her friends. I don't know your plot plan but it seems if you go with silk dress that Marinette is pretty much trapped in a harried exhausted teenager mode for the next two weeks ;)
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »