Reviews for To Know
Cyber Rogue chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Yay! They're friends again! As for the suit/dress thing, I think you should decide which reaction you would like to see. Would you like to see Chloe's reaction to the suit? Or Adrien's reaction to the dress? You should see which one you'd like best. I personally think Marinette would look cool in a suit, a really stylish one. But then there's just something about the dress idea that stands out. I don't know. Either way, Marinette will look fabulous, so don't lose any sleep over it.

BTW, I was so excited when I saw that this was updated!
sweetbbyfox chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Loooved this! AlwYs love all of each chapter haha oh man that's so hard though! Suit or gown!? Like instinctually I wanna say gown because princess but like you're totally right where her designing a suit could just be so cool and bad ass of her! I just did a Pinterest search of woman suit and they look so hot and incredible like Marinette with her hair down and wavy would look amazing in one omg so I vote suit!
rebecahl97 chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
I agree with coment if the combination. .. maybe a gown based in a suit,like with the best and a tieand maybe the penguin tail in the back or somethingand maybe a hat a gloves with either option you choose I think it would give a nice and creative touch to it ... thanks for updating :D
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Honestly, I think going midway between a suit and a dress would be cool. Marinette can probably pull off and design either one, but somehow, either route seems very predictable; Mari designs dresses in fanon all the time (cute ones, but it is very common), and yet even her designing a suit seems like an expected subversion. But it's not really a great subversion, because Marinette's not really that experienced with menswear in canon; I can see her looking good in the suit, but not being too great at actually designing it. But what about, like, a suit dress? It's got a tailored torso, black with sleek lines, maybe some white details, and then a more dramatic and feminine skirt. Not like those blazer-skirt things professional women wear though, that'd be too common. I'm not sure if I'm describing this right. The top would be fitted, but the bottom would be . . . flowy? Looser? Just a thought.
Michelle Blackwell chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
What about doing both, you know, choose either the dress, or the suit, and then just write a oneshot about the outfit you didn't choose for the story...I don't think I explained that well...but what I'm trying to say, is what about you choose the dress for the main story, but then write a oneshot about how that chapter would have went if Marinette wore the suit?
And also...OMGYESYOUHAVEUPDATEDOMGIMSOHAPPY!
This is one of my favorite marichat stories! Please, please, please, update as soon as you comfortably can!
miyumiyanada chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Suit
MariChat's Meow chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Sweet Chapter, and Miraculous story thus far! I especially like the interactions between
Chat and Marinette the most, of course. This is because out of the 4 corners of the love square,
MariChat has the most natural and fun interactions between the two of them.

I Vote for Suit! Possibly Dark Grey, White and Pink? Seriously, Marinette owns and rocks those colors. And Marinette would totally dazzle everybody in a suit, they wont be able to takes their eyes off of her the entire night. I guarantee it!

Reasons Why?

It's rare, I mean come on everyone is expecting all the girls to wear a dress,
in other words, they think that a girl HAS to wear a dress to be considered pretty
and to catch a guys attention. Stereotypical really.
A suit can be made to look feminine and pretty. Just add Lace, pearls and floral designs, etc.

So obviously, nobody is going to be expecting a very pretty girl to show up in fancy pretty suit.
A pretty girl in a fancy suit would be a very eye-catching statement of: I don't follow the crowd.
I'm not your typical girl. I can can wear a suit just because I feel like it, and
completely rock it while at it, so ha!

Having Marinette just stride right into the party in a suit, with all of her Ladybug confidence is
a sure way to catch both the Agreste's attention, might I add.

For Gabriel to have his attention captured, a girl would need to stand out from all the other girls.
He'd be looking for designs that are unique. Marinette showing up in a fancy dress is fine, but
not as eye-catching or special, cause clearly, all the girls will be wearing fancy dresses.

Chloe will for sure be decked out in a gorgeous pricey dress. Probably one of the prettiest there.
What better way to compete, than a beautiful feminine suit? I say non!
Gabriel will for sure be surprised that she has the guts to wear it and wear it wonderfully.
He'd be more interested that she hand-made it. He'd keep a close eye on her after this!

For Adrien, well, he's gonna realize that still hasn't figured out the mystery that is Marinette.
And what better way to snag and keep the guy you likes attention, than to mystify him
by doing something so bold and seemingly out of character? Again, None!
He's gonna be so hooked by this, cause he obviously thought she was joking or wont actually
go through with the out of nowhere idea. It's really a good subtle way to begin switching
his feeling for Ladybug to Marinette. Slowly so he doesn't see it coming until he's already falling.

Plus it would be the talk of all of Paris and their classmates. Cause honestly, there is no way that
Chloe isn't going hire Photographers, Journalists, Live-Cameras, etc. for this big night when she
believes she would be the star of it.
Sadly (not) for her, Marinette is going to be the unwitting Star, not that she knows yet.
Cause I don't think it would cross Mari's mind, how big the event will turn out.

So yeah,

Suit for the Win!

Either way, I really really really look forward to Adrien/Chat's POV next Chapter!
Reflection of this Chapter's discoveries, Plaggs mischief, the Party, the Mari in a Suit and
the Paris outbreak! Oh boy! *grins*
Mynean Rebel chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Um, so, you know, just read this whole thing this afternoon when I really shouldn't be procrastinating, so that's great, but
I HAD THIS REALLY CUTE IDEA. What if Marinette's got up the courage to ask Adrien, but still couldn't decide, so she showed him, and he said why not make both and she does and then he wears the suit. As cool as Marinette would look in the suit, it also be really cute for them to be a matching set. I don't know. You might run into trouble with the whole two week deadline and such, but...it would be super adorable!
Thanks, I love it, can't wait for the next bit.
-MR
MizukixMai chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
I agree that Marinette would look great in both...but I'll have to vote for the dress...and have Chat/Adrien comment on how she looks ...also great chapter I loved how they made up.. and it was funny when Chat saw the pictures XD XD XD
BlackHeart-FallenAngel chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Too cute! I think Mari can do the suit, it'll be a bit unexpected and it will definitely be a head turner. Mari will win the competition for sure.
Shipfinder chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
DRESS!
sariahsue chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
I got inordinately excited when I saw the next chapter was up. :D And you didn't disappoint!
AmyNChan chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Yaaaaaaay! Love the update, love the makeup, love the slash of inspiration! Noice job!
Miko in training chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
you had me laughing and groaning through this whole story so far! good but the two of them are just frustrating and i need season 2 to be out already! i am sure a lot of fans say that though.

Anyways, its good so far. I think the gown would be best. Even if Marinette doesn't ask Adrien, Cat can always drop it off with a note one night when he thinks she's asleep. lol.
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
The cat reunites with his princess.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »