Reviews for A World Of Grey Clouds
chelle20 chapter 35 . 6/18
Great story update soon!
She should run off to Hagrids or find some place odd to sleep. Maybe finds a way into Gryffindor tower using the knight to catch Hermione's attention lol! Idk
Ninleyn chapter 35 . 5/3
A fic with a female Harry and Snape as the biological father are so rare and good ones are hard to come by. The ones that are available have been abandoned years ago. This is an excellent fic and I don't want the potential to go to waste. You have my support, I hope you can finish this!
Luke Shadowrider chapter 35 . 4/25
although I am interested in Victoria staying with the rest of the slytherins I would rather see her stay with snape but it's your choice!
Lena chapter 35 . 3/8
I have a feeling that Snape is going to mention the detention in passing to Flitwick and she will be exposed.
I love seeing their relationship build! Keep up the great work. :)
Gregoron chapter 35 . 3/3
Great chapter, worth the waiting

Your story feels very nice, so while I could make suggestions on how you could continue I would much rather see what you come up with on your own :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter a lot, but take your time if you need it.
-Gregor
Jesseblackhawk chapter 25 . 2/21
I predicted the name Victoria two chapters ago lol!
Jojo chapter 35 . 2/19
If I were her I’d go to McGonagall...no Snape no Slytherin dorm and screw everyone XD really Sev was insensitive there...he needs to control his temper.
So happy you updated cannot wait to read the next chapter! ;)
It is great to see another chapter, and you certainly haven’t lost your touch.
I would love to see Severus getting to the bottom of Sybil’s mission. Has she had a vision and Dumbledore is sending her on a wild goose chase to get away? Or is he hoping that her travels will trigger something?
I hope Severus and Victoria’s relationship continue to develop and that she will grow fonder and more dependent of him, prickly personality and all.
I love your story and can’t wait for the next update. Great work!
god of all chapter 35 . 2/19
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Pliz...keep writing!
Megisaduck chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh now I get it
Megisaduck chapter 3 . 2/15
I’m not flaming or complaining or anything, but isn’t Harry supposed to be in Slytherin?
Really wish you finish this. I love it.
Wika0304 chapter 34 . 1/28