Reviews for Everything You Want
Ormiz99 chapter 1 . 9/12
Really like it, except that Hiccup didn't really get a choice in telling Astrid about Toothless. He really had three choices:
1)Run Away (Many great fics about that option)
2)let her go and be imprisoned if not worst by the village
3)What he did in the movie
The whole point of how he used to tell her things doesn't really work in that case.
I love this story I wish u wrote more rtte. I personally love rtte fics
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/30
Astrid never got a clue of how good Hiccup was at hiding emotions before she confronted him on this topic of hers...That he was literally a walking gaping-chest-wound shows just how good he was at hiding sixteen years of 'life' before Toothless and the Red Death.

Sixteen years of perception and reality being the same thing isn't something Hiccup could have gotten over in just two years of being a Hero of Berk. He was damaged that much, but stubbornness, family-based or Viking legacy, kept him from seeking help.

Much of the 'infection' that festered still within Hiccup finally got released so he could start healing...

And start to become the boyfriend she wants and needs him to be to her.

So, Chicken can pick winners? Keep him handy for games of chance too...Tuff can make a fortune...

CB73
Miti-sweets chapter 1 . 1/30
You have no idea just how MUCH time I spent today looking for this very specific OS that is so very dear to my heart. I could remember most everything from it except for the title or who wrote it and in the end a google search of httydfanfictionhiccstrid"mark it." was what led me here giddy as a little child on christmas eve because I like rereading this every once in a while BUT DAMN IT I COULDN'T FIND IT! I dunno if I've ever left my appreciation for this little fic on here, but just know that it's really really dear to my heart, right on top of my fave list of all OS I've ever read and now I think I put a thousand reminders on where to find it again because thor-damnit my fave/follow lists are unreliable as hell and things dissappear there regularly... So, believe it or not, but I wrote the entire link and all down and pinned it to my wall so I can read it whenever I like. Does that make me crazy? maybe, but i don't care I just really love this little fic. There need to be more of fics like this around!
aaquater chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Sweet, emotional, deep - a drop of heart-warming goodness. Plus Tuffnut being hilarious. What more is there to want? A truly wonderful one-shot :)
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Aww. That was great. And touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
More please...!
portia chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
this is amazing my stomach was twinging through the whole thing
Funtasticme chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
That's was sweet seeing hiccup and Astrid going through their very different emotions but at the same time they have the same uh ... 'feelingsgreat hiccstrid fic
Miti-sweets chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I always get back to this whenever I need some good Rtte hiccstrid! I guess right now must be the fifth time or sp that I've read this! thank you for writing this little piece of heart wrenching perfection3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
This was so in character for me voice wise it was almost painful. I freaking loved it. Absolutely adored. Thank you.
The Madmadam chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Love it!
P-Artsypants chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
AAAAHHHHH! SOOO CUTEEEEE
surferbabe2019 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
I made a fanfic account just to say
WRITE MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE.
Hiccstrid-OnlyI hate modern au chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Please write more like this. this was absolutely amazing and u need to write more Hiccstrid.. please!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »