Reviews for Until we taste the same
Lori Clements chapter 31 . 1/30
The only thing I wish was that you continued this story until the baby was born but it was a great story!
SianJohn chapter 31 . 1/2
I've just enjoyed another reread of this fab story . Still love it , thanks once again for sharing it with us .
saintfudge chapter 30 . 11/25/2023
Loved it again … thanks for sharing have fun
bozbaby chapter 25 . 11/10/2023
Sad news: Dinkel’s closed on April 30, 2022.
Lainey10 chapter 31 . 3/24/2023
This is always a story that I have a hard time putting down. It is such a good read. Edward and bellas dynamic is lovely and Little Lizzie is entrancing. I so wish you would do a handful of future takes.
ms.tds chapter 31 . 1/16/2023
Wow, such a great story. I have had this for awhile now in my favorites. I regret not reading it before now. Love this Edward.
Tascha2008 chapter 31 . 8/25/2022
How did I miss this story! Loved it! Absolutely loved Edward and his kitten.. I wanna know about their baby, lol. Did they have a boy? A girl?
I wish you would write more. Thank you so much.
southerencuttie23 chapter 31 . 4/11/2022
So sad to see this end. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
EnglishBookLover chapter 31 . 2/5/2022
Love It! Can’t wait for the rest of the story!
L-Anne Cullen chapter 31 . 1/24/2022
No epilogue? :-(
MissWM chapter 31 . 1/13/2022
Edward was just a creep at the beginning. I mean, come on, he stalked bella for 3 years and also decided she was the one without never even interecting! it gives me shivers. Not the good kind.

Overall, this was a good story. Thanks for sharing
Kimberley Clay chapter 2 . 1/10/2022
I love this edward
SianJohn chapter 31 . 1/9/2022
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I've read it twice now, and I enjoyed it this time round just as much as I did the first time.
TheAuburnRose chapter 31 . 11/25/2021
I really enjoyed this story. I was sad to see that after so much plot of Bella's pregnancy, that we didn't get to see Edward and Bella with the baby. Lizzie was a wonderful OC. I'd be very excited to see more of this Edward.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 31 . 11/19/2021
Wow that’s great loved it
3,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »