Reviews for Until we taste the same
lazyncrazy chapter 8 . 9/12
No as in the same
But I have grown in a society that is mainly patriarchal and male dominated, with females being free to do their binding because their husbands have no issue
lazyncrazy chapter 7 . 9/12
The way of life and my upbringing are so different from most of the fics that I have read, but this one somehow makes me understand them connect to the.
lazyncrazy chapter 6 . 9/12
Isn't Elizabeth the cutest
lazyncrazy chapter 5 . 9/12
If only we could enjoy edwards lovemaking as well
lazyncrazy chapter 4 . 9/12
So I really don't remember what exactly was in this chapter but I am sure I really liked Edward and his lion type personality
lazyncrazy chapter 3 . 9/12
This type of edward is well
DROOL WORTHY
Beela will soon find her footing
lazyncrazy chapter 2 . 9/12
I'll admit that I have already ready the whole tale and am just trying to give my support for this awesome story my by mere boring reviews
lazyncrazy chapter 1 . 9/12
Is it wrong for me to drool on this edward
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 8/21
Loved it great first chapter
ai se eu te pego chapter 31 . 7/7
wow
Angelmagnet chapter 18 . 5/25
Edward is such a cool husband.
vampirelady13 chapter 2 . 4/23
Really Bella is just fine with it did they drug her as a child or drop her on her head lol. It is sad how she was raised but when you know no different what do you expect. Edward I think is an ass and I hope he knows Bella is a human being not a sex object.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 4/8
Great story, really liked your Edward and his and Bella’s relationship. Thanks for sharing!
Aurowanfinn chapter 11 . 4/8
The double standards in this story are ridiculous. Lizzie can be whoever she wants and if Bella tells her something, she's in the wrong for limiting her. But Bella is forced to marry him, then told to do the business work and forced to wear pants even though they make her uncomfortable. He then makes her be in an uncomfortable position with her dad. All while being a chauvinist caveman because someone might see her legs. He's a douchebag and I can't wait until his encouraging a child to have more rights than his wife blows up in his face.
CullenCherries chapter 31 . 3/24
Lol it's funny. I'm a Boston girl and when I decided a few years back (literally the weekend the first chapter of this fic was posted iirc) to take a super fancy staycation I stayed at the Boston Park Plaza. And I drive by the Mt Auburn Cemetery all the time. Although fyi while it's certainly doable to have a funeral at Mt Auburn and then the wake at the Park Plaza, they are no where near each other. If I were going to have a Mt Auburn funeral and a wake following it at a fancy hotel, I'd use the Charles Hotel in Harvard Sq.
3,045 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »