Reviews for Until we taste the same
Karriek chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Loved this story and wondered where it disappeared to in the comp. I'm really pleased to see you are continuing it and looking forward to reading it again and more as you're
Shemilliah chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm happy I didn't have to wait until the contest was over. This was one of two stories that stood out for be.

Off to a great start, mobward my all time fav. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Mooah chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Exciting start!
When he called Sulpicia out on her "foul, fishy stench" I couldn't help but chuckle (:
I'm very much looking forward to reading more.
1avidfan chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Oh my, yes he is definitely fine. This is going to be great, I can hardly wait for the next update!
des chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
oh wow hope you update soon and hope bella at least gives Edward some trouble just so he sees that he has to work for it
AliciaW68 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Wow I love a mob ward and this is off to a great start can't wait to see what happens next
midnitereader chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I knew Edward wanted to take Isabella as his bride. That's why he asked her to look after his daughter, Elizabeth. He wanted to make sure that Isabella took good care of his daughter and was friendly and caring to her. With being his bride maybe she will be allowed the freedoms of the Masen family. maybe he will allow her to get a job or have more schooling as she was denied these things being aligned with the Volturi family. I wonder what Isabella thinks about marriage to Edward. And what happened to Elizabeth's mother?
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Looking forward to reading more
asam75 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Liking this...thanks.
banned2010 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Awesome start! Can't wait to see where you take this story!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Ooooooh can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you
mrsmb chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Great start can't wait for more
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh my I have no words, this is so freaking good! I love it, absolutely love it. I think Bella is going to surprise everyone and take to being his wife and other duties with ease. I can't wait for more.
EmmaHope070115 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Wow I really like this story so far
VampsGurl chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I really like this I was hoping it got continued when it was in the contest. I'm glad you have decided to make this into more then just a one shot.

I'm going to love this Edward I love mafia Edward. Can't wait to read more of this.

Thanks for posting!