Reviews for Until we taste the same
CullenCherries chapter 18 . 3/24
I just want to say I really appreciate that you are not using misunderstandings to further the plot. The plot is happening even though the couple communicates and trusts each other and when they are given "evidence" of indiscretions they approach each other and talk about it.
CullenCherries chapter 16 . 3/24
Awww
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 31 . 2/17
I finally read this little treasure and would like to suggest a sequel!
Kanny1 chapter 31 . 1/30
Brilliantly written thoroughly interesting a real page turner.
rachel625 chapter 31 . 1/26
Wow! This was a great story! I couldn't believe all of the traitors within the cartel and families. I, of course, loved Edward as the boss as well as him encouraging and pushing Bella to pursue her goals and dreams! Thanks for the great read!
pinkshoes81 chapter 16 . 1/22
Awwww I'm so glad she finally told him she loved him.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 1/19
This tale was absolutely fantastic! I love all of the twists and turns along the way. Enjoyed how it went from five families to five families and how it got there. All the changes. All the characters. What a great tale you wove. I do wish we would’ve had the birth of their child, though I can see how it wouldn’t be pertinent to the story at all. Actually, I would love to see this flash forward with Lizzie at the helm of the Masen family, stronger than Edward and Bella combined. Revered by all. Much like her father, yet so very different due to the way Edward and Bella raised her. Compassionate, yet very strong. Level headed, yet deadly. Even if Bella and Edward had a son, Lizzie would be the rightful heir, as the Masens have always believed their women to be equal. Yes, if love to see that. I am elated you mentioned you are going to start writing Bella Swan USSS Spam again. I love that tale too. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~ChristyWIX
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/18
Leaving Jacob alive has left him with the ability for revenge. Unjustified revenge but, revenge nonetheless. He will either go to the Russians or the Irish to seek their help in his revenge. Or, he will go to the FBI and sing like a mfing canary. Shooting off part of his hand, left knee and right shoulder is nothing to a man that was that desperate to begin with. William should’ve allowed his death.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 1/8
What messed up people. So Carlisle so easily would kill his own daughter because she was a pinhead, one who was raised by him and his lifestyle and she in turn turned agains her own father to do the same to him. What horrible people. None of them can count on family bond but they expect loyalty from Cartel bonds. Makes for some interesting story telling though.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 1/8
Oh what intrigue. So now we get even more characters into the Cartel web of miscreants. I take it Garrett wanted to frame Jasper, killing his first Carlisle and maybe Garrett is next in line after Jasper so he'd get all the cream of that? These poor woman in this circle are all taken advantage of by these mob guys one way or the other. Let's see what Garrett's reasons were for killing both Carlisle and Alice. Got to be because framing Jasper would make it easier for him to be top man.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 1/8
I'll say it's a dangerous world this Edward and Bella live in. I had a feeling Carlisle was either going to go off on Alice for her betrayal but unlike Charles this Carlisle seems to love his daughter in-spite of her foolish choices and how she schemed a way to trick Jasper into marrying her. I take it Edward is going to have to clean up whatever mess that caused the hit on Carlisle and Alice. I can't imagine Jasper would do this, he seemed fairly processing what Alice did to him rather well.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 1/8
Geez, these people in this cartel family sure can't be trusted. So little Alice convinced Jasper she loved him and that she was a virgin who got pregnant when all the while she'd already been pregnant and fooled herself by Laurent. Wow, so much betrayal. Now will Edward be ok with Carlisle making Jasper that deal, letting him divorce etc.? Poor Jasper for sure. I hope he finds someone as loyal and loving as Isabella.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 1/8
I guess Bella's been cleared for sex now and Edward taking control of that situation is always a satisfying thing. Lucky Bella. He's so freaking sexy. Great lemons.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 1/7
I thought the scene with Dinkel's pastry was funny. I could picture poor pregnant hormonal Bella lusting after the pastry equal to lusting after her sexy husband and all the while not understanding why. For a very smart woman Bella hasn't caught on herself that her symptoms may be because she's pregnant? I'd be all over that for sure. I know my body inside and out and when something is off I know it. I knew I was pregnant before a test would have worked to tell me so. But like you said everyone is different. I think Edward neglecting his wife sexually is mean when all he has to do is tell her why and she'd feel less confused about it all. Yes the Woods deserved to be vanquished from visiting Lizzie.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 1/7
I think finding out that her own father never really loved her and further more set up an ambush on her and Lizzie would cause her the most hurt and stress. It must have been difficult to not only organize the funeral and wake but to be there without her husband by her side. So for Edward to keep the knowledge that she is pregnant simply to ease some stress, well I don't buy it. What doctor would keep information about a woman's body from her and what husband would go along with it. Well this story characters would and for the story it fits. But Edward was wrong to take some of Bella's choices for her, it's like her own father had done and well, she's her own woman now isn't she? So let's see how she reacts from the fact she's been blindsided that she's pregnant and her husband knew it before she did. Oh Edward you control freak. lol
3,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »