Reviews for Until we taste the same
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 1/7
I had a bad feeling it was Charles. I was hoping for Isabella's sake that it wasn't but such is the life in this Cartel business. Edward's strategies about finding the rat and making them pay was flawless. Great drama.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 1/6
What an action driven chapter! I was at the edge of my seat reading it. Bella was really very heroic putting Lizzie's safety above her own life. Glad Edward came to the rescue. Those responsible for this are going to die a terrible death I'm sure.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 1/6
Sam sounds like an interesting character. Would love more from him and Claire. Yay, baby making. Edward is at his best as a dad, ok, as a lover too.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 1/6
I agree with your A/N. Edward is very smooth, of course handled the Russians so well and he was right to be angry or maybe he was just so hurt which he would probably never admit that both and Isabella would think he'd cheat or hurt her the way Jacob did. I'm hoping Bella can make it up to him as he seems to already have forgiven her but he still deserves to be shown just how much she's sorry. Oh and the scene where Bella found Edward, bare footed in relaxed cloths with his child sleeping on his chest...that detail is perfection. What woman wouldn't swoon with that scene.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 1/5
Yeah Bella is a little of both brave and stupid. She should have known better than to run to Leah on her own. I think she's learned her lesson.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 1/5
These e.e. Cummings poems are beautiful. So Edward is in Russia and I take it the blond woman he's with is part of whatever business he's got going over there. I'm curious about how Jasper is going to make out knowing Carlisle would like him dead. I was surprised that Bella was so judgmental at Alice. I mean the girl fell in love with Jasper. Sure she should have been honest with her father but knowing how these families are it's understandable everyone is scared to be who they really are and Bella knows this first hand so I was surprised she wasn't more understanding of Alice.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 1/5
Boy Edward really is one cool mob boss. He's on his honeymoon, uses it as a cover, gets the Russian to come to him, makes his plans previously and then ends up shooting him in plain sight without anyone even noticing he'd killed the man...then on to Carlisle and his offer of sharing the Russian take, knowing Carlisle needed more compensation for Jasper's disrespect. Did Edward know Carlisle would then make the Jasper move in order to put him in danger?
1tinac chapter 31 . 1/5
This has been a brilliant excellent story. I have been obsessed for the past couple days. Thanks for sharing. I think this was the best Mafia story
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 1/5
I have a bad feeling about Charlie. Did he walk her down the aisle and act the proud father? I was hoping that Isabella would have at least her father on her side now, be a grandfather to her children and get along with Edward, even work right along side him. Sad that they didn't move from Venice. There is so much to explore in Italy that is very romantic but hey, if you have an Edward like this one being holed up in a Venetian hotel makes for a great honeymoon. At least Edward got his I love you.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 1/5
Loved this chapter! It had it all. Such drama with the Woods and then the fun, for us to read, not for Edward to deal with, Jasper and the Cullens...It was funny actually to see the second to Edward shaking in his boots because he got Carlisle's only daughter pregnant. And of course Edward's reaction to all he's had to deal with needing his sexy times with his kitten. Awesome read!
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 1/5
The little details like Lizzie and her new little friend playing under the table making planes...not 'girlie' things and Edward taking his from her and making it fly in the room...all details that open the view of the story for readers. Well done.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 1/4
I'm glad Edward told Charlie just how wrong it was for him to dismiss his daughters talents and assume she was only good for hosting and motherhood etc. I do hope now that Charlie has seen the truth about Jacob and he sees that his daughter is deserving of him being proud of her that he will become part of their lives in a peaceful manner. Jacob surely gotut what he deserved. I'm going to guess he may leave alive but won't stay alive for long.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 1/4
Jacob is disgusting. Good for Claire to save money for when she had to get away from Jacob.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 1/4
It didn't make sense that Edward would not let Bella choose her own clothes since he let his little daughter do just that so I was glad when Bella stood up for her own wardrobe choices and Edward realized he'd been wrong to choose for her. And Bella's business performance was badass. I love how Edward responded to her strong attitude.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 1/4
Bella needed to exert her independence from her father. As Edward pointed out she's a Masen now and besides, it's time her father, who seems like a loving father just outdated with his sexist old world outlook about woman and their place. I just hope that Bella doesn't have to go against her father in a dangerous way, one where Edward would have to kill him too.
3,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »