Reviews for Everett's Web
hannahzerofive chapter 10 . 7/9
are going to continue this fic? please! continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2018
lmao I love how Neji is called Beautiful Tokyo Man~
deku chapter 10 . 9/16/2018
please update soonnn! the cliffhanger is wicked
Seseorang chapter 10 . 6/26/2018
Are you sure this is supposed to be humor because this hurts my heart a lot...I thought Rin would be given a chance to at least live but then again I guess I expected too much...angst is always there.

Anyway, this story is really well-written, with a very interesting plot (or multiple plots?) going on, and I just hope that Obito can be dragged to the light again...
Peach chapter 10 . 2/26/2018
I read this all in one sitting. I'm literally trembling at how AWESOME this story is. I need to process this and omg.
Sorryformyeng chapter 10 . 2/26/2018
O my god this is so good! The first chapter with all this multi-deminsions was incredibly beautiful and touching, I felt like crying! And that is one of the best versions of modern world AU which I have seen. Although I was saddened with the fact that Hinata were potrayed like a weakling at the begining and Ino like a really bitchy person while Sakura made much better than in canon (I wish she would be like this), but this is a really great story nevertheless! The plot is really intresting. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2018
This plot is fire! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2018
What a story! Seriously, one for the ages. How did you spin such an innocent beginning to this monster of a plot?! Incredible. I hope you write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2017
Cliffhanger noooo! Please write more I gotta know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
Loved it!
twinquies chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
OH MY GAH ITS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh LAWD, syaoran-no-hime, you do not know how I reacted when I saw this fic. I opened my email, and my jaw... It... It hit the ground... Really damn hard.

8 Months?! I months... Man, it sure didn't feel like it. I mean, it's a pretty long time but sometimes in the car I catch myself going back to think about this story, you know? Like oh, remember that story you read, Alex? The one by... syaoran no hime? And then I'd wonder if you've updated.

And now that you did... Damn.

As usual, very impressive stuff. Though to be honest I'm kinda trailing behind the plot, which is my fault for the most part (because I haven't looked back at the past chapters) but otherwise, I gotta say, everything's been going rather smoothly!

I'd love to see more input on Sai's story... And I feel like more NejiTen (which is me being completely biased because it IS my main ship in the series) so I CANT CANT CANT WAIT for the next fic!

Anyway, you did a really great job on this one, and I hope to see more chapters soon!

-twinkies
applecherry chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
I ship Hanabi and Toneri.

I was thinking, with how complex this fic is turning out (I’m having a hard time keeping up with the many, intricate storylines and characters and wondering how they’d connect later on), you can definitely write your own full-length novel and people would patronize it, me included.
Lin Shadow chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
tbh i usually don't like sasusaku but I adore how you write them in your modern au and even sarada all grown up and ready to hokage! kudos for you for keeping something so linear as alternate universes in something like naruto with magic and people walking on water and stuff
Soul Raider 116 chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
This is so original and we'll written! A few minor dropped words and tense mixups, I do the same thing so it's not a huge deal. They are hard to catch in one's own story. I absolutely love the whole concept with Everett's Web and the parallel worlds, though. And the concept that dreams or illusions (perhaps hallucinations?) allow us to step into them moments of time is genius!

Are you going to manage to fit any others into this story? Or maybe add side fics to explore what other characters are up to on this timeline? I'm not saying you have to or should. I find myself curious as to Kiba, Shino, and the few other's who have not yet been mentioned in this story; so I thought I might ask. If they aren't important, then I get it!

It's awesome and refreshing to read such a unique AU idea!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
Thank you for not abandoning this, The story was great!