Reviews for Filling the void
yukio87 chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Yes! I wanna know how Leo got his damaged knee because in the series...or in the fight I didn't see any attack against his knee. And I also found so fast healing without real recovery, like rehabilitation or exercises to recuperate from all the damage Leo suffered or anything of that kind. And I also want to read a long recovery and not what the series showed us but this story is yours so you decide what to write or not. Anyway, I'll be expecting for more. Have a good week. Good luck and take care
TheMaskedTimelord chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
"To be explained around chapter 7"? So much waiting! ;) Awesome job with this chapter though! I'm curious to see Leo's reaction to everything that happened. Looking forward to reading more! :) :) :)
L.E. Rebarchik chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH SO FAR! I CANT WAIT TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE GOT HIS KNEE INJURED! CUZ THAT ALWAYS KINDA CONFUSED ME! IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS CUZ IM SO HAPPY/EXCITED! CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
pownxmanonnie chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Another awesome chapter done! :D yay can't wait for the next one
As for the questions:
*Sometimes he will and sometimes he won't
*even though leo knew they retreated, he's still shocked... but i don't exectly what he'll say
*he won't open up as much as he should... damn you leo :( ... I still love you though 3
*I think he got his knee injury when he was thrown through the window.
Well I think that's it -
It's still an awesome story!
Till next time :D
L.E. Rebarchik chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! I'm so excited for this new story! I know it's gonna be great! Basically if ANYTHING is about Leo I'll love it, and when I say anything, I literally mean ANYTHING. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
XxTurtleTomboy173xX chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Please Please PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TheMaskedTimelord chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Yay for another story! I'm glad Leo was able to wake up! Awesome job with this chapter! Looking forward to reading more and maybe getting some answers to those questions! :) :) :)
flikaroo chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Well I am hoping that Raph gives Leo a big hug, then blushes from the rare display of affection. And knowing Leo, he'll keep his feelings to himself, which will drive everyone batty trying to pull it out of him. And yes, I missed the questions.
Hello chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
YESSSS! Another STORY! I'm looking forward to this one, you're an awesome writer!
Natalie Ryan chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
WOW! This was awesome. Waiting for more.
I think that Raph's reaction would be like hugging Leo or maybe taking his hand in his hands or something like that. Something that will tell Leo he is here.
I think Leo won't reveal anything because he is too afraid to make them feel even worse than they are feeling right now.
Yes, I missed these questions :D
Natalie Ryan chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Nice start
pownxmanonnie chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
OMG! you're the best ! this is what i've been waiting for :D
thank you so so much!
as for le Questions:
*raph will be the happiest turtle in the world at that moment... probably
*leo will reveal somethings but only after some amount of time
thank you again!
and why is u mad?! who am i giong to kill?
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10