Reviews for Filling the void
icys chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
Raph will always help him! I'm so happy Leo has come through.
yukio87 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
That's it Leo. You're not the only one suffering and your brothers need you. I hope Donnie can do something to get Leo to take painkillers. And don't worry. Although I don't like this April I don't wanna stop reading your story so I just avoid reading the part where she is talking or where she appears. Sorry If I don't make sense, long day and I'm really but really tired. I'm gonna crush in any moment. Good luck and take care
TheMaskedTimelord chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
I'm glad Raph was able to help Leo a bit and hopefully things will be looking up. Awesome job with this chapter! Can't help to read more! :) :) :)
the unicorn lover lol xox chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
aww I feel so sorry for Leo. THE FEELS!
TMNTTLK lover chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
OMG the feels in this chapter are through the roof. Poor Leo. But I knew Raph would be able to get through to him. And that last scene was hilarious
pownxmanonnie chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
Haha poor raphie, guess he'll just have to live with it -

Answers:D
*nope maybe some kind of herbal tea but nothing more.
*he will but it'll take some time.
*i don't really get the last question... but i guess they'll try to stay as positive as they can -

Ofcourse i enjoyed :D
Aaawwwwww only one chapter T-T now I'm gonna cry ;-; guess you'll have to make it the best one then ;P
OneRealImonkey chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
ONE CHAPTER LEFT!
XxTurtleTomboy173xX chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
Leo!? What are you doing to yourself? And Self-centeredness isn't you. Let others help you. It's a start. The ending was so cute and sweet! Turtle-dogpile Can't wait to read the next chapter!
yukio87 chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
I don't like April at least this April from TMNT 2012 because the April I like it's from 2003. I'm not saying anything against your story it's just this series has a lot of things that I don't like seeing. I don't know if you think the same but my favorite it'll always be from 2003...Anyway, Leo isn't broken and Raph can do something to help him. Leo has to rely on his brothers...I hope Leo stops acting in this way. I don't like seeing him in this sulking way. He is strong, he is brave and he is a leader so Leo, you have to stop acting like this, your brothers need you. They don't need you in this way! So talk to them and tell them what you're feeling and what you're needing. They can help you. Sorry, bad day for me ;P I'll be expecitng for more. Good luck and take care.
TheMaskedTimelord chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Haha! You can't turn down an opportunity to embarrass Raph ;) I am curious on what he is going to say to Leo though. Awesome job with this chapter! Looking forward to reading more! :) :) :)
the unicorn lover lol xox chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
aww poor leo :( but I agree with April HE WILL COME THROUGH THIS!
TMNTTLK lover chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
I knew the guys would forgive April. And if anyone can get through to Leo its Raph
OneRealImonkey chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Loved the chapter. Poor Leo. Poor Mikey. Poor them. Poor everyone.
pownxmanonnie chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Haha poor raphie he'll never hear the end of this. XP

And ofcourse you can't ignore family.. that's just rude :C

Le answers:

*yes he will but that doesn't mean leo won't get a little depressed from time to time.
*he will but he'll always keep teasing raph -
*one day he will *-* one day...

Yay